battle of bright moon part one

Illusions Pov:

The group screamed as we held on for dear life as they try to navigate the storm. Bow opens his eyes and smiles wide.

"Look"bow said pointing.

I saw the beacon of light" That's Bright Moon! It's the distress beacon."Glimmer said pointing as well.

"Hang on!"swift wind said as they landed.

Glimmer ran into queen Angellas arms.

Shera turned into Adora before grabbing me by the back of my jacket."hey what are you doing"I asked as she dragged me into the hallway as everyone looked shocked.

Adora dragged me until we reached a place where we couldn't be heard.

"You are to stay here"Adora said agitated to me."but I can help"I said watching red sparks flicker out my claws.

"no, you are to listen to me"Adora growled at me slightly scaring me."every time you don't listen something happens,you.are.to.stay.here."Adora growled"do I make myself clear,And don't even think about joining us secretly I will be watching"

"But I can help fight im more than capable"I said before I heard Adora yell at me."no!What don't you understand just stay here brat!"Adora yelled at me.

I felt everything flooding back.my birth mother abandoning me,my birth parents cruelty,my siblings physical and verbal abuse.Everything."just leave me alone!!"I sobbed.

I felt my hand curl up into a fist.As I felt tears slide down my face and into my mask.I felt more tears as I sobbed and ran down the hallway and away from the person that I saw as my mother figure.

Adoras Pov:

I stopped once I realized what I said."no, Illusion I'm sorry please come back"I cried as I watched her run away from me."Illusion I'm sorry"I whispered/cried.I Wiped my tears away as I went to the council room.

Timeskip

I sat down next to Glimmer and bow as I eyed the empty seat."where's Illusion?"bow asked.I looked down."I said some not nice things to her and now I feel terrible"I said.

Glimmer frowned."I'm sure she'll be fine just give her sometime"Glimmer said as Angella began to talk before the door burst open.

"Someone's come!"the guard said.

"Is it the princesses?"bow said excitedly.

The guard moved to the right, showing Netassa and Spinnerella.

"Oh."bow said deflatedly before using fake enthusiasm "Spinnerella and Netossa ha ha, thanks for coming guys..."

" You still don't know what we do, do you?"nettosa said .

" Aaaah.. no."Bow said.

"Netassa: Seriously?! It's in the name, NET- Tossa." Nettosa said as Bow looked at her confused" NETS, I toss NETS! Okay?"

"Yes darling, you have beautiful nets."Spinnerella said comforting her fiance.

"At least you have powers, which is more than I've got. But it doesn't matter. I don't need magic to fight!"Glimmer said.

Angella put her hand on Glimmers shoulder "Glimmer, not only are you without your powers but your still glitching, it's too dangerous."Angela said.

"But mom!"Glimmer frowned.

"Your mom is right Glimmer, I don't want any of you risking yourselves. She-Ra can do this alone. This is what she's for."I said to her.

"Adora, not even She-Ra can take on an army of Horde soldiers ALL on her own."Bow said joining in.

"Than what good is she?"I  said distraught.

Bow looked at me hurt, as I  walked away.to the moonstone as I stared at it sadly.

"Adora... are you okay?"Glimmer asked.

"Catra will be leading the Horde when they attack. I have to face her. I can't let her hurt anyone else."I said as I made my hand into a fist Rembbering  how Illusion got hurt.

Glimmer and Bow looked at each other.

"What happened to you and Illusion in that first one's temple?"Glimmer asked.

"We saw Catra in there. I thought I could get through to her, but all I did was push her farther to the side of evil. Light Hope said that I'd endanger my friends by coming back and she was right. Everything that's happening now is my fault..."I cried.

Glimmer ran up and hugged me.

" You've got this. And we've got your back."Glimmer said hugging me.

The squad embraced me in a tri-hug.

"Now come on, the Horde will be here soon. We have to be ready."Glimmer said determinedly.

We walked back into the castle.Glimmer pushed open two doors,I  stood there in awe.

" welcome to the Bright Moon armory! Well it's not really but I've been sneaking weapons and stashing them in here for months! "Glimmer said proudly.

"Dibs on arrows!"bowsqueals giddily, laughing and rubbing his hands in glee.

Swift Wind sees a mace and gave me sparkly unicorn eyes, nudging his head toward the weapon.

"Aaaaah... no."I said as I pushed him away.

"Glimmer."Angela said appearing out of nowhere.

"Ah ma mom! How'd you know we'd be in here?"Glimmer yelled.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you were hoarding weapons?"Angela said regaly.

"I'm sorry mom. I can't just stand by while my friends and my home are in danger. I have to do this."Glimmer said approaching Angela.

" I know."she responded.

"Mom I... wait, what?"Glimmer said confusedly.

" I've been trying all these years to mold you into someone more like me... but you're too stubborn and hotheaded, and brave.. like your father. "Angela said summoning a staff"This was your father's staff, I think it's time you had it."

Glimmer, teary-eyed, grabs hold of the staff and hugs her mom. A large something causes the building to shake, rubble to fall from the ceiling, the squad to be shaken from inside the armory.

"They're here."I yelled as took out the  sword.

"For the honor of Grayskull!"

No pov:

The team hurries outside, in their battle clothes, and sees the Horde down by the water.Shera, looking overhelmed, is comforted by her friends.Shera then looked to the window where Illusions room would be and looked at it guiltly.

"We got this. Right?"bow asked.

"Yeah..."Shera said looking at Glimmer". Definitely."

" They're going to be sorry they ever tried to mess with Bright Moon."Glimmer said determinedly.

The Horde Tanks begin firing green balls of energy at the runestone.

"Defend the Castle."Shera yelled.

Shera Leaps up and slices the energy ball in half, landing in the water below. She swipes her sword through the water and the water propels back and pushes the tanks back toward the forest.

She slices off the top and tosses the hatch to the ground, but looking down, notices a bit late that they've been rigged to explode.

She's hurdled back into the water by the explosion but manages to find her way to her feet before being assaulted by skiffs shooting lasers.]

"Adora! "Glimmer yelled.she saw the moonstone dim and she Glitches

" She-Ra need's our help."

"Go to her. I'll keep The Moonstone lit in the darkness away from the battlefield as long as I can."Angela said

"You heard the Queen"swift wind yelled " he Let Glimmer and Bow onto his back

" For the rebellion!"