fluterina part 2

An:another chapter,this one is short because it mainly focused on Adora and Swiftwind, I'm also thinking of posting this on my Quotev and Ao3 maybe because on my Quotev I have an au where Eda raises illusion

"Ah. This isn't my first time in a Horde cell. Luckily, they didn't search you well enough. Can I borrow this? Yes."Bow said as he spoke to some of the villagers.

My tail flicked anxiously,I wanted to make sure my mom was ok.

"No guards? Weird. All right, that's everyone. Now let's get out of here."Bow said as he opened the prison door.

I followed him, until I saw

Her

The pink bitch.

I growled slightly, something was very off putting about her and I didn't like it.

"Bow." She said smiling.

"Flutterina? What are you doing here?"Now asked.

"It's She-Ra. She's in trouble and she needs help."Fluterina said pointing as I went still.

My mom!!

We ran through the hallways until we saw catra fighting my mom.

"You know, Adora, your whole self-righteous hero thing is getting old. At least I finally found a way to shut you up. Ow!"Catra said as Fluterina threw a pebble at her.

"Hey. Get away from my mom"I growled at the feline.

"Adora."Bow said worriedly.

"Aw. Looks like your friends came to watch. Why don't we put on a show for them?"catra smirked.

"We have to do something."I said worriedly.

"Wait. Look."Fluterina said as I saw swift wind.

We watched the fight as Catra finally retreated.

"Thank you. We couldn't have gotten out without you guys."Adora smiled.

"Thank Flutterina. It was her quick thinking that saved us."Bow smiled.

I growled slightly,I don't trust her.

"I know you think I'm just a kid, but I'm ready to join the Rebellion. I wanna fight the Horde and keep my people safe, like She-Ra."Fluterina smiled proudly as I growled.

Adora put a hand on my shoulder and shook her head.

"The Rebellion could use someone brave and clever like you. We'd be honored."Adora smiled at flutterina.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."She replied.

"Sacred bond, saving the day."Swift wind said proudly as I growled.

"I'm joining the Rebellion. Can you believe it? Me, Flutterina. This is the most exciting day of my life."Fluterina smiled.

Now turned to Adora.

"Are you ok"Bow asked.

"Ugh. I put everyone in danger because I thought I could handle everything by myself. I was so excited that everyone was treating me like a hero, I forgot to act like one."Adora sighed"Ans illusion has been acting.....weird?"

"Hey. Elberon's safe and we got a new recruit for the Rebellion."Bow smiled"and maybe illusion is going through something,talk to her"

"You're right. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks, Bow."Adora smiled"I'll talk to Illusion when we get to Brightmoon "

"Anytime. Now let's go home."