light spinner

Illusions Pov:

Mom was with Bow and Glimmer, holding up a rod from atop the roof to try and get a signal.

Bow looked up at her quizzically.

"A little to the left."Bow said.

Adora moves to the left some.

"This good?"She asked.

"Better. Okay, now, Glimmer, move yours more to the right."Bow said.

Sparkles groans and teleports up to her side of the roof, tilting her rod a little before teleporting down.

" My right."

Glimmer groans again but louder, teleporting off screen and reappearing next to Bow again.

"Why are we.."She teleports off screen and back again"up on the roof.."She teleports again and reappears back

" in the middle of the night again?"she yawns.

"You know how I thought my Tracker Pad had broken back in Alwyn? Well, I've been studying it, and I realized the garbled static I keep getting on my screen isn't a bug. "bow said "It's picking up some kind of transmission. With these three moons in alignment, all transmissions should be stronger.. Adora, higher and more out-ish!"

Adora reaches out as far as she can before her foot slipped, starting to fall to the ground.

"Guys?"

I noticed and tugged on bow.

"Not now Illusion"

Bow didn't noticing her fall as he was looking at his tracker pad, though Glimmer did notice and teleported off to save Adora while Bow was talking.

"Hold still! It's working! We did it! Guys, you gotta see this."

He looks around in confusion as he noticed both of them were gone.

they both reappear behind him, Glimmer sets Adora down.

" Please tell me you got the message."

Bow turns around to face them."Some of it's degraded. Can you read the rest?"

Adora looks at the tracker pad as it's held in front of her.

" "Serenia. Portal. Mara." What's a Serenia?"She asked.

" I don't know. But if it has to do with Mara, it can't be good.."Glimmer said as I shivered.