the beacon part one

No Pov:

A bird cawed in the forest as the princess wept.Sea Hawk guided the skiff into the forest. Adora holding Illusion, Perfuma, Glimmer, Bow and Mermista hang their heads glumly.

"How could I let this happen? "Adora wept."Adora, it's not your fault."Bow said he also felt guilty as he allowed Illusion to go through with her plan, which had ended up with her shot.

"It IS my fault. Entrapta's gone because of my plan."Adora cried

"This only happened because we were all together."Mermista sobbed.

"Mermista's right, being together makes us vulnerable."Perfuma said with tears in her eyes."Maybe there's a reason the Princess Alliance fell apart before. Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea."Mermista said bitterly.

"Mermista, no, you can't say that. "Glimmer said shaking her head desperately." Whatever. I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Sea Hawk, take me home."mermista said sadly.

Glimmer's eyes widen as she gasped.

She looked at Adora who was still holding onto illusion and pressing her jacket against illusions chest to stop any more blood sweeping through and she lowered her gaze. Perfuma clutches her knees to her chest and Glimmer frowns. Sea Hawk drives off. Soon after Mermista rides away to her castle and turns with her trident, as a protective forcefield closes around her. She is enveloped in a swirl of water and disappears. Perfuma erects a statue to Entrapta and covers it with flowers. Her eyes brim with tears and she begins to sob.

Princess Frosta used her ice powers, she raised her hands into the air and spears of ice conceal her snowy mountain whole. Sometime later, Adora holding illusion, Bow and Glimmer trudge along on the bridge towards Bright Moon castle.

"Oh, Glimmer! "Queen Angela said hugging her daughter "Are you hurt? "She squeezed her daughter tightly. Adora suddenly rushed past with Illusion held in her arms.

 Adora rushed through hallways to get to the medical wing of the castle. Adora burst through the doors. "please, help her "Adora cried handing illusion to the nurses who immediately got to work. Illusion was laid on the bed as the nurses opened her shirt to apply a solution and medicine to the wound that had looked like it had all ready start to heal. "will she be ok? "Adora asked one of the nurses.

 One of the nurses who was a slight pale blue colour. "she will live but it will scar up, as demons heal very quickly. "The nurse said "but you need to let her rest  for an hour.". Adora nodded before leaving she applied a quick kiss to illusions forehead and then left.

Adora's Pov:

I entered glimmers room to see her lean on the wall and glitch out. Glimmer leans on the wall and begins to glitch out. Glimmer groaned as I helped her stand up." It's happening more often." I said. "Does it hurt? "Bow asked his friend." No, not much. "Glimmer said." We need to tell your mom. She'll know what to do. "I said.

" No! "Glimmer yelled. "Glimmer, Shadow Weaver did something to your powers. You can't teleport and, whatever this is, keeps happening. "I argued." I don't want my mom freaking out anymore than she already is. Okay? Besides, I always feel better after I recharge, so..."Glimmer said forcing a smile. Me and Bow look at each other.

"Then it's agreed. I'll recharge, stop glitching. Then my mom never has to know. "Glimmer said. "ok glimmer bow ill meet up with you in a minute but I've got to check on illusion."I said before running to the medical wing. I soon reached it and went inside.The nurses had finished working on illusion and illusion was resting.

 "hi illu said softly to her "good to see you healed"I held her hand and then felt her squeeze it.I looked up to see her looking at me."hello"She said."she can back to her room now"one of the nurses said.Illusion then got up with bandages wrapped around her chest and walked to her room.I was about to follow her before I remembered glimmer and bow. "stay safe "I called out to her,before going to find glimmer and bow.

Timeskip

 "I can feel you watching me."Glimmer said as I entered the room. "I am not."Bow defened.

Glimmer opened one eye and Bow backs away as I entered.

 See, I told you. Just needed to re— "Glimmer said as she glitched. I heard bow gasp." It didn't work."Glimmer groaned."Work? It made it worse. "Bow squeaked." Glimmer? Are you up there?"we heard angella call."Uh, guys? We have a problem."I said.

" We cannot let my mom see me like this!"Glimmer said.Angella flew up to the chamber as we pretended to talk."There you are, Glimmer. Are you feeling better?"Angella asked "and Adora how is illusion?"

"She's feeling a lot better now "I said through a forced smile.

" Whoa, Mom, can't a girl recharge in private? Anyway, we were just leaving. Bye!"Glimmer yelled dragging me behind her."Is everything all right? Glimmer? Glimmer, do not walk away from me. I just wanted to talk."I heard Angella say as we left