no princess left behind

Illusion Pov:

I woke up as I felt my head ache."ow what the fuck happened"I groaned/mumbled as I sat up.I felt restraints on me.I looked down to see cuffs on my wrists.'oh right the prom thing' I thought noticing how I was still dressed in my red tux.I growled but I felt something on my face.'A muzzle'I screamed as I tried my best to get it off,but with no luck it was stuck.

I growled as I paced around the cell."psst"I heard someone say.I looked over at a small window and saw bow."bow"I whispered as I saw his face appear again."Illusion,oh it's so good to see your ok"Bow said letting out a breathe of relief."were are the others?"I asked.

"I don't know where Glimmer is or Adora"bow replied"Im guessing they are keeping Glimmer somewhere else."I thought for a minute."I have a plan but you might not like it"I said."what plan?"Bow asked."I'm going to disguise myself as Catra."I replied with a smirk he couldn't see.I felt my Illusions cover me and when I opened my eyes I looked like the cat girl only with ref eyes and red scaly tail.

"ok maybe as long as they don't look at my eyes and tail I'll be fine"I whispered to myself."Illusion please be safe"Bow said before smiling"or Adora will have my head".I chuckled before clearing my throat."guards"I yelled making myself sound like Catra.The two guards appeared."force captain Catra how did you get in there?"One questioned and stuttered.

"that demon brat, jumped me and shoved me in here before running away"I snarled "now get me the fuck out of these restraints."The two guards nodded and let me out."now go and find her we can't let a valuable demon running around"I ordered as they ran.I smirked before turning to bow."now go find Glimmer or go get Adora" he said.I nodded before running off.Many guards saluted me as I passed.Some gave me weird looks because of the tail.

Everybody in this party feels so fake

And so am I, but I just got here so I gotta show some face

Hello, it's so good to see you

We met before, but nice to meet you

Yeah, I don't really wanna be here like,

ah-ah-ah-ah

What's my name, do you remember?

I'm pretty sure you have my number

So let's pretend we like each other like,

ah-ah-ah-ah

I walked past more guards."Can one of you point me in the way of Shadow Weaver"I commanded.The gave eachother a confused look before pointing down a hallway.I walked down the hallway they pointed at before opening the door.

I did a little cheer before I heard a noise.I turned to see the real Catra, there looking dumbfounded."umm hi"I said waving."what the fuck"She yelled.We stood Infront of eachother.She snarled before pointing a gun at me and I heard a bang and then a pain in my chest.

I felt my Illusion fade but I didn't care.I looked at my chest and saw blood start to appear on my shirt.I whimpered before a fell on my knees and then onto the floor.The last thing I heard before I slipped into unconsciousness was "I'm sorry"

No Pov:

Catra threw the gun as she picked up the small demon bridal style."I'm sorry"She whispered into the demon's ear.She brought her into the black garnet chamber where shadow weaver and Glimmer were.Glimmer screamed when she saw Illusion.

"no!"She screamed"how could you she was so young!
"Catra laid Illusion down on the floor before checking her pulse and seeing she was still alive.Glimmer cried as well as asking Illusion to wake up.

The door then wooshed open.

"Glimmer, I'm here. Don't worry everything will be okay. I'll save you. What have you done to her?"Adora said before seeing Illusion with blood on her chest."Illusion!"Adora called out panickedly"no,no,no baby don't do this too me!"

"Leave us. Report to the Force Captain barracks and pack your things. Now that Adora is back, there's no need for you there."Shadow Weaver commanded.

" Seriously? After everything I've done for you, it's still her you want?"Catra yelled.
"I said go!"Shadow Weaver shouted.Catra left but before she did she whispered to Illusion"I'm sorry"

"Shadow Weaver, I'll stay here with you willingly, but you have to let Glimmer and Illusion go first."Adora cried

"Adora, no."Glimmer cried."Glimmer, are you okay?"Adora cried"and Illusion"Glimmer sobbed at the last bit.

"You are correct Adora. You shall stay willingly, because I am going to wipe your mind. "shadow weaver said evily"You'll have no memory of She-Ra or the time you spent with the Rebellion.Everything will be as it once was. As for the Princess and the demon, once I'm done, you'll be happy to have her as your prisoner and the demon as your apprentice."

"No! Adora!"Glimmer cried.

Adora yelled in pain from the magic that was restraining her.

Glimmer teleported out of the restraints punching shadow weaver.

"Adora, are you okay? Do you know who I am?"Glimmer panted

"Glimmer."Adora said before realizeing."Illusion"Adora yelled running over to the Demon."come on let's get you home ok"She cried to the unconscious Demon.

Glimmer tried to teleport but cried out in pain."Glimmer, what's happening?"Adora asked holding onto Illusion." I don't know. I can't teleport."Glimmer replied." What?"Adora asked before they heard a scraping noise." Catra. What are you doing?"Adora asked.

" Take it. This is not because I like you."Catra said bitterly."Catra, I..."Adora said sadly."Just get out of here."Catra said before turning to Illusion and stroking her hair."For the honor of Grayskull!"Adora called.

Timeskip

" There they are."bow called out.Glimmer laughed hugging bow." Glimmer."bow said hugging his friend."Wait, where's Entrapta?"Shera asked still holding Illusion.
"Entrapta didn't make it."bow cried."What do you mean?"Shera asked."She's gone."mermista sobbed.

"Well, then, we have to go back for her."Shera said."No, she's... She's really gone."bow cried.Adorw sobbed holding onto Illusion.