promise part two

Illusions Pov:

"--Adora?"Catra said alarmed." Stand back!"I heard Shera say as she pushed me behind her.

I watched She-Ra slice the wall and ceiling, causing shards of the ceiling to rain down on the spiders as they screeched.

"What are you doing?!"I yelled.

She-Ra grunts as she pulls me and Catra close and quickly transforms the sword into a shield to protect us overhead from the rubble as it falls.

The rubble finished falling as we coughed from the dust and Shera turned back into Adora.

" You shouldn't be here, Catra."Adora said angrily,to he fair I had never seen her that Angry "Those things aren't going to stop until they get you, and as long as I'm protecting you, they'll see me as a threat, too."

"Uh, good thing I didn't ask you to protect me."Catra grumbled as I felt Adora pick me up."hey"I said grumpily."your still in trouble too"Shera said to me.

"Wait, you know, what-- Okay. Why are you here, anyway? I mean, how did you even find this place?"Adora asked acuseingly.

" It sent up a beam of light a mile high. It wasn't hard."Catra said annoyed as I watched their back and forth.

" ...Does Shadow Weaver know you're here?"Adora asked curiously

"I'd say Shadow Weaver's got bigger problems right now."Catra paused distrustfully" Why are you looking at me like that? Wait. Nooo... I know what this is about. "Catra Groaned" Ugh, I knew you'd be weird about me letting you escape. I told you it's not because I like you."

" I mean, I didn't--I didn't say anything."Adora said.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?"Catra said angrily" Where are your new best friends? Apart from the Demon, I thought you guys did everything together."

" Oh, my friends? You mean the ones you kidnapped and held for ransom?the one that got shot in the chest! The ones you let Shadow Weaver imprison and curse?"Adora yelled angrily as Catra gave me a guilty look before Adora noticed.

"Yeah, obviously. What other friends would I be talking about?"Catra said snarkily.

"...Come on. Those things will be back any minute, we need to get out of here."Adora said grumpily before walking away still holding onto me.

"Well, we don't need to go together. You do your weird little magic quest thing, I'll find my own way out."Catra yelled at us.

Adora walked round the castle with me following.through the castle waterfalls rushed as our footsteps echoed; we them  finally stop at a wall with First Ones' writing on it.

" Another dead end."Catra Groaned.

"No, it's not."Shera said she placed her hand on the wall"Eternia."she called out Catra looks at her in disbelief."Eh, long story."she said.

We walked forwards into an infinitely dark room; Adora draws her sword and its Runestone casts a light.

"Cool, you found the Infinite Darkness room. Have fun, I'm gonna find another way around. ...Uh...where'd the door go?"Catra asked pointing.

"Wait, I think I see something."I said squinting." Hello? Light Hope?"Adora called out.

Me,Adora and Catra walk toward a red light floating deeper in the room.

"What's--"Catra said."Illusion stay behind me"Adora said cautiously.

The red light flashes blindingly, and we  shout and our their eyes in alarm; the light scans over their bodies with a wave.