hunt

An: I'm back yippe,I decided to do this instead of valley of the lost but the next chapter will follow the transcripts,I just didn't want to introduce double trouble to early to illusion because she has a built in bullshit detector.

Illusion's pov:

I was asleep with Echo before I was awakned by a guard bringing us breakfast, apparently my mother and her friends went on a mission to retrieve a ship.

Glimmer was still here due to princess duties,Echo woke up and nuzzled me.

"What's wrong my dear"she said.

"Glimmer"I said grumpily,The previous day she had seen me and Echo together and said she didn't want to see any mini me's running around.

It made both of us blush heavily.

"Ohhh"echo giggled"I see well perhaps in the future we want mini you's"

I giggled and blush at Echo as we walked out of the room.

Brightmoons food was nice but it was too heavy.

We both ran towards the forest hoping to catch something.

I crouched down into the foliage as echo hid in a tree.

I heard hooves and I saw a deer,It grazed gently as I crawled forward and flicked my tail as a signal.

Echo jumped from the branches landing on the deers back.

It squealed in pain as echo dug in her claws.

I pounced as well biting as we brought the deer down killing it.

I licked my lips as I began to eat at the warm flesh as Echo did too.

Soon enough we ate our fill and left the rest to the other animals that needed feeding.

We made our way back to brightmoon still slightly covered in blood.

Glimmer came out of her meeting and took one look at us before sighing.

"I don't even want to know"Glimmer sighed as she walked away.

We giggled and I nuzzled against Echo,I was glad I found her and she had Found me.