corrination part 2

An: an update yay,I just want to thank everyone for the comments and votes they really mean alot too mee so here is the next part for you,there will be a rewrite on quotev soon :) also the cover will update.

"We are gathered here today to witness the crowning of Queen Glimmer of Bright Moon as she completes the Quest of Queens and begins her reign as our new leader. She will be accompanied by two witnesses, Master Archer Bow, Illusion and Adora, She-Ra, Princess of Power. Let the light guide you and go forth in peace and safety to emerge as Queen of Bright Moon."Castaspella said reading a scroll

Echo watched happily as her mate's name was read out as they walked into the tunnel.

" So, quest! Heh. We're good at quests."Adora said as Illusion hovered next to them.

"Can we just do this, please? I don't want to think about flowers, or colors, or stupid decisions. And we're bad at quests."Glimmer said growling.

"Wow. I can't believe these tunnels have been underneath our feet all this time."Bow said

" So, how deep down do you think we are?"Illusion asked

" Okay, what's with you guys? Stop acting like this!"Glimmer yelled.

"Like what?"Adora asked.

"Like-- Like-- Like this!"Glimmer hissed

"Glimmer, we're just--"Adora said.

"Whatever. None of this even matters!"Glimmer grumbled.

"Wait, look!"illusion said pointing.

"I think-- I think this is the Chamber of Queens!"Now said looking at the large chamber deep beneath brightmoon.

" Look!"Adora gasped

"That altar. I read about that in the scroll. I think it's for the lantern."Bow said smiling.

"Is this part of the quest?"Adora asked.

A large roar was heard as a large serpentine like creature appeared hissing loudly, illusion hissed back.

"Teeth! Giant Teeth!"Bow yelled.

" The lantern!"Glimmer yelled pointing at the fallen object.

Adora and Bow: Glimmer!

Bright Moon's guardian roars loudly.

"The scroll didn't mention a giant angry monster living in the tunnels under Bright Moon?"Adora said as she held illusion back from clawing at the creature m

"Come to think of it, I might remember some mention of a Bright Moon guardian that we'd have to subdue."Bow said nervously.

"Bow!"Illusion growled.

"It was confusingly worded!"bow yelled.

"We need to get out of here. Come on, teleport us out!"Adora said as Illusion squirmed.

"I-- I can't teleport!"Glimmer stuttered.

"Glimmer!"illusion yelled.

"What? Why not?"Illusion said.

"I haven't been recharging my powers!"Glimmer cried.

Bow, Illusion and Adora: What!

"Recharging would mean taking the Moonstone's full power for myself. It would mean... admitting that she's really gone. Everyone is already acting like she doesn't matter. It's like no one remembers her. No one cares. We're having a coronation because she's gone, and everyone is acting like it's a fun party and it's not."Glimmer sobbed slightly.

"Of course it's not. I just thought talking about it... About her. It hurts. I'm supposed to take care of you, Glimmer. It's the last thing she asked me to do. I wanted to make today perfect. But I..."Adora said softly.

" We just don't know what to do."Bow said.

" I don't know either. But maybe we can still figure it out. Together."Glimmer smiled.

"Whatever path you choose, we'll always be there, right beside you."illusion said smiling

"Even if that path leads to a giant crystal monster?"Glimmer smiled.

"hell yeah!"Illusion smirked.

"Especially if the path leads to a giant crystal monster."Adora smiled.

"Nothing we can't handle. We're great at quests."Bow smiled.

" Then come on. Let's do this."Glimmer smiles

Bright Moon's guardian roars knocking Adora's sword out of her hand.

Illusion snarled and bit the tail of the guardian.

"Hey! Over here!"Glimmer says pointing.

Bow: Glimmer!

Adora: Run!

Adora grabbed Illusion quickly.

" No. I'm Queen Glimmer of Bright Moon, and you will leave my friends alone."Glimmer yelled

The Moonstone pulses as a hollogram of Angela appeared.

"Glimmer?"

"Mom?"Glimmer gasped.

"Glimmer, You are walking in the footsteps of all those who have come before us. Now, my darling, it's your turn. I wish I didn't have to leave you. But I know you will be all right. Because you are Glimmer, and you are so, so strong. I have done my best to prepare you to rule, but you were always ready to lead. I am so proud of you, Glimmer. I love you."

"I love you too mom."Glimmer cried as the hollogram faded.

"You okay, Your Majesty?"Bow asked Glimmer.

"As long as you two are with me, I am. Now come on, let's get out of here."Glimmer smiled.

Timeskip

The party was in full swing.

Illusion was dancing with echo as Adora smiled watching her daughter dance.

"This place looks amazing!"glimmer smiled.

"We wanted it to be perfect for you."Frosta smiled.

"So we worked together to finish."Perfuma said happily.

"That was my idea."mermista smirked.

"Glimmer, it's time."Glimmer said nervously.

"I'm here today because Queen Angella, my mother, sacrificed herself to save Etheria. We can't let her bravery be in vain. But there's so much we still need to do. Hordak is still in power, and we know there's an even larger Horde army out there somewhere. We can't let them win. It's time for us to take back our home. Together we will push out the Horde, once and for all!"glimmer said a smile on her face.