the coronation part 1

An:yay I'm back updating the original:), I'm going to miss some chapters I don't think match illusions storyline,but I'm so happy back updating this !!!

No Pov:

Glimmer sighed.

" Glimmer, come at once. We need you in the War Room right away! There's no time to waste. You must make a decision."Castaspella said looking at glimmer.

"We're here for you."Adora Smiled.

Illusion wasn't with her,she was with echo sorting something out with the decorations (adora gave her something to do as a distraction so she wouldn't run around)

"That one!"Glimmer said after sighing.

Bow gasps.

"The Future Queen has spoken. At Glimmer's coronation, we will be serving – ice cream cake!"Castaspella yells

Everyone laughed.

Small timeskip.

"People are starting to arrive. I can't believe this is really my coronation day. Me. Queen Glimmer. Ugh. It sounds so weird."Glimmer said.

"Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer! Yeah, that's going to take some getting used to."Bow said.

"I just... never thought it would actually happen."Glimmer said sadly.

"Hey don't worry. You've got me, illusion,echo and Bow beside you all the way. We'll make sure this day is perfect."Adora smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. We've got this. Do I look okay?"Glimmer asked.

" Like a queen."Adora Smiled.

"Here you all are! What are you standing around for? The guests are starting to arrive! Come on! There's so much to do!"Castaspella said.

Glimmer groans.

Meanwhile.

"I'm worried about Glimmer."Adora said.

"Must be hard celebrating with Angella being gone."Bow said sadly.

" It's her coronation. This should be a perfect day for Glimmer. We'll make it perfect. All we have to do is keep her mind off –"Adora said trailing off.

"Angella?"

"Off everything, yes. Now come on!"Adora smiled.

"So, the ceremony begins with the Ritual Quest, followed by your first speech as queen and most importantly, the whole thing ends with a Grand Ball!"Castaspella Smiles.

"Oh, there's a quest! We're great at quests."Adora smiles.

"Yes, the Quest of Queens, in which Glimmer will forge her connection to the Moonstone. The Moonstone's power has been balanced between you and your mother since you were born, but now, with her... her absent..."Castaspella said sadly.

"So, about that quest! We're great at quests, right guys?"Bow said smiling.

"Yes, it's all in the scrolls. Secret ritual, witnesses, light, etcetera, etcetera."Castaspella said excitedly.

Bow exclaims.

"Oh, and you'll need this."castaspella gasps"Are those the flower arrangements? Glimmer, what do you think?"

"Oh, uh, they're, uh, fine?"Glimmer said.

" You're right, they're awful! Burn them at once. Also, you're fired."Castaspella said.

The young demon who must have been at least 17,burst into tear as the flowers on her horns and  tail wilted.

"Aunt Casta, you don't ..."Glimmer said worriedly.