white out part two

Illusions Pov:

I shifted back as my head stung.

Mom chuckled slightly as she dipped around to boop more buttons,

Scorpia whips her away as a green light dings on and the door opens.

"Wow"I said scaring scorpia.

"Yay Illu your back"My mom said happily"big bug this is my daughter Illusion"

She laughed nervously at me as I glared at her.

" How did you do that?"Scorpia asked in confusion.

Mom was sitting cross-legged on the floor.

" I put in Catra's favorite number."She chuckles in her nose, tapping her legs on the floor.

"Ugh, I get it. You know Catra's favorite number and I don't. Rub it in my face, why don't you?"Scorpia groaned.

Bug lady and pirate man was talking while I was sitting down with mom.

She was brushing my hair with a brush she found as I was purring.

"Aww you purr."She said motherly.

I nodded in embarrassment.

"Aww my baby is so cute"Adora cooed motherly at me as she brushed my hair.

"I just like being brushed"I Said as I kept purring.

"And I'm also someone who's about to go kick some bug butt!"Scorpion lady said loudly.

" Let's show them what we're made of!"pirate man said loudly.

Meanwhile.

No pov:

Catra Groaned.

Glimmer and Bow ready their weapon/magic

Catra gasps as the room rumbles and cracks form on the wal.

She shouts as the wall is burst through and she is thrown and crashes into containers.

Glimmer and Bow scream; beams hit the monster as it roars and thrashes, leaving.

Scorpia was running in with Illusion zSea Hawk and Adora.

"shouting For the Horde!"

" I don't agree with that sentiment, but I'm also here!"Seahawk yelled.

Adora was mimicking laser noises and flourishing her mop.

"Pew, pew-pew!"

The monster thrashes and breaks more of the wall, roaring

"Heyy, I know you."Adora ran up to glimmer.

Glimmer hugged her.

"Adora! I'm so glad you're okay."

They embrace again as Sea Hawk screams when rubble falls from above.

Illusion dogged as she created a plasma shield to protect herself from rubble.

Scorpia rushes to shield Catra from falling rubble; concerned."Catra, are you all right?"

Catra was frustrated" Just find the sword. I've got Adora and her demon pet"

.Catra runs and Glimmer slams into her, both grunting; they roll on the ground struggling.

Adora meanders around giggling with the mop and Bow readies to shoot; Catra holds the disc up out of Glimmer's reach until Glimmer pushes her arm and it clatters to the ground.