huntara part three

Illusions Pov:

I Growled at the people that had kidnapped me.

"Come on, we're just having fun. Didn't you see the shock on those outsiders' faces? And we have money now"Th horned lady said who was holding my chains and pointed at me.

"Huntara growls angrily in response and turns to walk away while the Four-Armed Lizard Girl watches warily behind; mockingly].

*Aw, look at this. I think Huntara liked them. "

Huntara stops and the lizard girl grows shocked and scared, letting out a frightened roar.

"Are you feeling guilty?"

Huntara drops the sword and it stabs deep into the rock, clanging; Huntara grabs the horned goon and throws her up against a rock wall, the goon grunting in surprise and pain.

"I did what I had to, to keep us all safe."Huntara said.

The Horned Goon Girl laughs humorlessly.

"You mean keep yourself safe. You act so tough, but you're running scared from something just like the rest of us."

I Growled angrily.

Huntara growls and forcefully punches just to the side of the goon's head, making her grunt in fear

" I don't run away from anything! I am Huntara of the Crimson Waste."Huntara Growled.

I watched she was definitely afraid of something.

Demons have a acute sense for fear.

A burst of sparkle magic hits Huntara in the side of the face, making her grunt.

I saw glimmer falling from the sky.

" That's nice. I'm Princess Glimmer of Bright Moon, and I sparkle!"She yelled.

Glimmer throws another sparkle bomb before teleporting away; the bomb knocks the horned goon away and Glimmer ports in between Huntara and the goon, groaning as she strains to pull the sword from its sheathe in the ground; Huntara sees this and runs at her, sliding and kicking the sword out of her hands with a shout; the sword spins in the air and Huntara snatches it and points it at Glimmer, now on the ground; Glimmer glances to the side and dives for Bow's bow and arrows, teleporting away; Huntara growls in anger as she and the goons look around for Glimmer; Adora sprints up and tackles Huntara from behind, both grunting as they fall to the ground; arrows fly in and land near the horned goon, making them groan and run as Glimmer ports where they were and taunts the four-armed lizard girl with a raspberry, making the lizard girl jump after her a couple times as she ports away.

I grabbed the chains off and bit into the arm of one of my captor's making them scream as I injected a bit of venom.

Adora was still pinning Huntara and  acknowledged the Sword" That's mine."She Growled"and you have my daughter"

" Then come and take it!"She kicked Adora off her back, making her grunt in pain.

I snarled and attacked Huntara as grunted.

I shaped shifted into a black dragon with green eyes.

And bit her.

She elbowed me in the face making me yelp.

Huntara flips away, and Adora flails for a moment, almost losing her balance, then regains it and flips away, sliding into place; Adora shakes her head and stares down Huntara as she fancily flips it around in her hand; Adora smirks and pulls out Huntara's staff, fancily flipping it

"That's mine."Huntara said angrily.

"Then come and take it! "adora Growled thrusts the spear forward with a mighty grunt, only to falter when the tip doesn't extend.