white out part one

No pov:

On the ocean, the ship called the Dragon's Daughter Five skims the water; Sea Hawk and the BFS are aboard

"The Dragon's Daughter Five! She cuts a fine line on the sea, does she not?"Seahawk said.

"Wait, what happened to the Dragon's Daughter Four? ...Oh, oh, oh! Was it"Bow asked as he puts his hands in the air" adventure?"

"No. Termites. I couldn't save the old girl."Seahawk said sadly before coming more chipper"Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of another daring mission for the Rebellion!"

" Well, you know, we needed a boat to get up here, and you...have a boat."Shera Said.

Illusion was trembling behind Shera,she hated water.

"Why does it have to be water"Illusion moaned wrapping her tail around sheras leg.

Shera smiled fondly at her and pet her head to soothe her.

"Don't worry it'll be fine"Shera said.

"Yes, I do! "Seahawk chuckles slightly, then more downtrodden" Truth be told, I was...glad to have something to do. Mermista canceled our plans this week and she's hanging out with her other friends, and didn't invite me to join, I..."

Glimmer teleports next to him and he gasps.

"Well...let this mission distract you from all that. ...We've received reports of Horde activity from the Northern Reach. They've set up some kind of outpost, but we have no idea know why."Glimmer said supportively.

"The Northern Reach is nothing but snow and ice. What could they possibly be doing?"bow asked.

"I don't know, but it can't be good."Illusion said.

Outside in the Northern Reach, the blizzard roars on; Sea Hawk and the BFS walk in the snow.

" Come to think of it, Mermista never invites me to hang out with her other friends. I mean,"Seahawk said as he scoff-laughs, haltingly" am I not cool enough, for them? I'm so cool. I'm Sea Hawk!"

Bow's tracker pad whirs; Sea Hawk grunts when he bumps into She-Ra, who is kneeling and scanning the ground.

Illusion watched over her shoulder her tail was wrapped in fabric that Shera had given her to avoid a cold tail.

" What's wrong? Did you see something?"Glimmer called over the storm.

"No, I think there's something else out here."Shera said.

" You know, they say all sorts of strange things happen in the Northern Reach. Voices in the wind. Monsters in the snow. Machines break down. Sailors disappear [whispers] without a trace.We could be next ...I am cool, right? I am. Right?""Seahawk said.

"My tracker pad's been on the fritz ever since that rogue communications hub messed with it. I'm having trouble pinpointing the Horde's location."Bow sighed.

"Worry not. We'll follow our "Seahawk shouts "instincts! This way!"

" Or, there's this new signal, now. It's big. It looks like a First Ones tech signature."

"That's where the Horde will be."Shera said.

Sea Hawk grunts and hums to himself, redirecting his pointing as he walks to follow the others.

Meanwhile

Outside the Horde base, the bridge above the chasm where Entrapta's bots are drilling.

The Super Pal Trio stand on the bridge looking down.

"Ah! Here we go. Well...the drilling bots are gone."entrapta said her voice echoing.