demons in love

An:also I've been using parts of the httyd transcript,it's makes it easier for me also Illusion will not be leaving the rebellion as adopting a demon will finish after season 5,also next part will be Illusion getting captured.

Adoras Pov:

I was happy for Illusion she had Found someone.

I couldn't help but worry.

She and crystal had been gone awhile.

I walked through the halls of bright moon towards the meeting room and sat down.

"The horde is on the move again"Glimmer said angrily.

"There heading towards an island no one had been to yet"Mermista said.

"That's were illusion was heading towards"I said.

"O-Okay guys! Just keep your helmets on! Illusion and I will fly--"I said.

"Illusion has the Light Fury now and that other demon now! She's probably not even coming back."Mermista yelled"Adora don't you see she won't come back now,she's got everything she ever wanted,a mate,a future family,a freaking dragon,what makes you think she will come back!"

" What?"I said confused and slightly hurt.

" You gave her her freedom, adora What were you expecting?"Bow said slightly sad.

"I never thought she'd stay away for good! I-I... Ah... Look, I'll figure it out. I just need more time."I said.

"Adora get it through your head she's gone"Mermista said.

"I don't care I'm going to find her"

No Pov:

As Illusion searches, she thinks she can see the other demon but instead, it is just her own shadow on a cloud.

She hears a sound and flies towards it until he finally finds the other demon,her green eyes watching illusion.

Illusion was happy and stared at her for awhile

Illusion shows the other demon crystal who cooes happily.

The other demon sat behind illusion nuzzling her.

"What's your name"She asked.

"Illusion and this is crystal"illusion said smiling wagging her tail.

"I'm echo but my friends call me dog food"echo or dog food said smiling.

Illusion purred and Nuzzled back.

This made the other demon happy.

The two demons took off flying making their wings appear as crystal followed.

Next, they fly with each other, romantically.

They fly up together in the shape of a love heart. Illusion licks echos face and then they fly back down again.

The gently sat back onto crystal who purred.

The Northern lights are seen and they touch each other's wings. Illusion looks very happy for herself. They arrive at a huge island and then echo pulled illusion towards it.

Adoras Pov:

I was on swift wind with glimmer and bow.

"We'll find her Adora"Swift wind said.

"There's nothing but miles and miles of--"glimmer moaned before seeing something

Suddenly, they notice an island it was large.

"it's the Island from the map"Adora said.

They looked stunned as the flew towards it.

They enter the hidden world after flying towards the island they land.

The island was covered in crystals big and small.

They noticed dragons and even maybe some demons in-between them.

Lots of dragons and demons are flying above them so the group try and lay low.

They stop walking and lay down at the edge of a cliff, watching the dragons fly around the island. On a high part of a cliff was illusion and the other demon,

"Illusion*Adora said trying to get to her daughter.

" Shhh. You'll spook them."Bow said.

Illusion and the other demon with crystal fly down from where they were and fly around with a group of dragons and a small group of demons flying behind them.

A few dragons watch and roar on the ground. Illusion and the other demon land on a gigantic crystal, looking over a large part of the island.

All the dragons and demons that are standing on the ground roar for Illusion and the other demon as Illusion let out an ear splitting roar, after all she was descended from royalty and the other demons and dragon's could tell.

"Now that's a queen of demons"Glimmer said smiling.

After roaring, illusion turns around and looks at echo happily.

The other demon walks to Illusion and then they both start flirting.

Next, they sit side by side and watch the crowd of dragons and demons bow for their queens.

Adora looks upset as he realizes the potential truth for the future of when they defeat the horde,the potential future of illusion leaving bright moon.

Bow and glimmer try to comfort Their Friend.

"We should go.*Adora said.

Suddenly, they find out a Rumblehorn is behind them.

"Oh, no."Adora Said.

They stand up and walk backwards away from the dragon just before stepping off.

The best friend scream and jump of the cliff and slide down the cliff face.

Illusion flies towards them on crystal and stops the other dragons and demons from coming with him.

Echo looks worried and confused. As Adora slide down, they dodge the dragons and demons trying to attack them. They fall to the bottom of the cliff on their hands but stand up quickly.

"Go! Go!*glimmer yelled

They run away from the Rumblehorn which is still chasing them. Illusion pushes the dragons and demons out of the way, trying to save her family and gets to the them.

"I-I'm sorry illusion I-I-I was just-- worried"Adora stammered

Illusion stops more dragons and demons from attacking them and then they all escape safely.

Timeskip.

The flight back was silent.

Adora felt terrible for what she did to Illusion.

And illusion felt lonely.

She finally found more of her own kind but she couldn't stay.

She landed and ran into bright moon with Adora calling her name.