rescue mission

No Pov:

Adora walked to Illusions room.

Crystal was curled around illusion as Illusion looked sad.

Adora pet Illusions head.

" We'll find a way to man--"Adora said.

Unexpectedly, illusion turns around quickly. She senses something and runs outside and finds out the female demon has followed them making illusion happy.

" She followed us back!"Adora smiled.

Illusion ran to the female demon and they started to play fight.

Adora smiled,maybe the new demon could join the rebellion.

Illusion licks the other demon before running back to adota; however, the demon stays where she is. Illusion makes a gentle sound, tries to convince her to follow her. The female demon looks at where Adora and the rebellion is and starts walking slowly towards them.

*That's it.*Adora said.

Adora then saw something.

The horde with a demon Hunter.

"Illusion!"Adora yelled.

The female demon senses danger and quickly flies off the island and tells illusion to follow her. Nonetheless, the demon gets hits by a dart and starts falling. Illusion runs to save her, but she falls to the ground and slides to the edge of the cliff.

"Illusion! Come back!"Adora yelled running after her.

However, illusion continues to run towards the female demon but then a demon Hunter by the name of Grimmel appears and points his bow at illusion.

Illusion snarls and gets ready to fire a plasma blast but Grimmel shoots first, knocking her unconscious.

"No!"Adora yelled.

Grimmel chains illusion and dog food up just before Adora could get to him. Grimmel flies away on his Airship with the horde, illusion and dog food.

The princess alliance catches up to adora.

"Now our little game must come to an end."grimmel said"the horde promised me two demons to kill in return for my help"

Crystal flies up along with the other Dragons and demons flying over the castle to protect illusion.

"Call them off, Alpha! "grimmel snarled as he mounts onto his harpoon and aims it at dog food"No reason for her to die too!"

Illusion notices the dragons and demons are flying to him,

"Stop!"Illusion roared "you'll hurt her"

They stop flying.

"What are they doing? They could totally take him!"Mermista yelled.

"Not with her life on the line."Adora said.

Illusion snarls and roars at Grimmel's Deathgrippers to try to make them fly away too, but they threaten illusion instead.

"Save your breath! The only Alpha they respond to is me!"Grimmel said to the young demon.

Illusion gives up and looks at Adora sadly.

" Awww, don't feel too badly. You tried your best! But, you are nothing without your precious daughter"Grimmel said.

Grimmel whistles, causing his Deathgrippers to fly to the other dragons and prevent them from flying past them.

Grimmel flies away and illusion urges the other dragons and demons to follow her anyway. They follow and adora runs to the edge of the cliff.

"Illusion!"Adora cried.