Chapter 30: Seventeen

Hey guyzzz have fun reading this chap. I don't rlly hv much to say so anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 30: Seventeen

"Woah." Caleb and Leah just stared at me with their jaws dropped, after I told them what happened between Jack and Bryan. It wasn't surprisingly really, since everyone knows they are mortal enemies, but it was still weird as hell. They somehow seemed to get to each other in the only way they think possible. Sports.

Leah looked at me like something suddenly dawned on her. "Oh yeah, Bryan was weird all week. I forgot to tell you, but I once saw him arguing with Liam in a deserted hallway, his face red as hell. I heard them mention your name, so they must have been arguing about you." I stared at Leah. "Why would Bryan and Liam argue about me? I've barely spoken two sentences to Liam in all of high school."

Leah just shrugged. "That's why I thought it was weird. I don't know if that would involve Jack though. I doubt it."

I looked at her in confusion. Why on earth would Bryan talk about me to a guy he barely knows? Something odd was going on. I could not think of a single reason why they would talk about me. Caleb started to speak, breaking me from my thoughts. "Maybe Liam likes you or something? I really can't think of anything else." Leah punched him on the arm. "He's gay idiot. Oh wait, I remember there were some rumours of him being a drug dealer a few weeks ago. I don't know why, but apparently we was busted by the cops for having a pound of cocaine on him."

Caleb scrunched his eyebrows. "You can't really believe these rumours Leah. You think Bryan's buying drugs from him?" He paused for a second. "Now that I think about it, Liam actually does seem to swing into random moods. One second, he's screaming his ass off and next he's sulking around school. I thought it was just because his parents shunned him for being gay or something."

I listened to the entire conversation in silence, while Caleb and Leah thought of different theories. Bryan involved in drugs? Just great. More drugs, just what I needed. There's no way he could be though...right? It doesn't really seem like it, and yet, I never thought my mom was on drugs and she acted way crazier than him.

The three of us just talked about other random stuff for a while, and then we parted our own ways. I walked up to my room, lying on my bed and contemplating my life. What the hell had happened? My life used to be somewhat normal. Ever since I met Bryan and Jack, everything changed. Thanks to my stupid mom and that stupid movie. I just kept twisting and turning, lying on my bed for hours together, until I went into a restless sleep.

*******************

"Come on! Kick me as hard as you can."

"Seriously? Why do I have to fight you?"

"You aren't going to learn anything by just hitting punching bags dummy. Now shut up and hit me as hard as you can."

I sighed. These training sessions with Britney were really getting intense. I had no idea how scary of a fighter she was. Heck, she was better than bulky jocks even, and there were huge. I lifted my leg up and kicked Britney as hard as I could, but she blocked it easily. She grabbed my leg in mid air and used her elbow to hit me right in the knee, making me collapse onto the ground. "Hey! You told me to kick you." She just stared at me. "What, did you think I was going to make it easy for you? Get up already."

We kept sparring for a while, only for Britney to keep defeating me everytime. I was so sore, and I'm pretty sure my back was broken. "All right, let's try a different approach. Try tapping into your anger."

"My anger?"

"Yeah. Anything that makes you mad."

"I'm not really angry." I told her. She just scoffed. "Oh please. Everyone's angry about something. Just concentrate. Close your eyes."