Chapter 6: You're my friend

Hey guys! How's life treating you? Mine sucks. But Wattpad helps me survive. As well as Netflix and Pizza.( Like duh. Who doesn't watch Netflix?)

Anyway, I'd like to give a dedication this time, to one of my awesome and stupid best friends. She's a really good writer.

 So,This chapter is for you. ( Love you dumbass) SJ_Starlight14

Enjoy!

Chapter 6: You're my friend

You'd be surprised by how many people love The Avengers movies. Honestly, Marvel is like the best cinema company to have ever been created. Also, it had first started as comics written by Stan Lee. How that old guy came up with such stuff, I have no idea. But it is absolutely amazing.

Which is why in the past week, instead of getting a good sleep, after filming an entire movie trailer and doing ten scenes, ten times each, I was sitting in the basement watching The Avengers movies with Caleb and Leah.

"Come on guys I really need some sleep; I can't show up late on set again."

"Relax, We'll wake you up in the morning."

"Not really relaxing me Caleb."

I opened my mouth again to speak, but at that moment, Wanda flew in and pretty much crushed the enemies in her path and stopped a huge machine from crushing Black Widow and Oyoke, so my attention diverted somewhere else.

" Holy hell, how is she so damn strong?" Caleb exclaimed.

" Well duh, she's the only one who can beat Vision." Leah told him.

Finally, after watching Avengers Endgame and watching Caleb cry over Iron Man's death all over again, we somehow drifted off to sleep. Next thing I know, my brother is shaking me awake and practically yelling in my face.

" Ava! Ava, you idiot wake up!"

" Argh, what the hell Luke?" I asked drowsily, annoyed that he woke me up.

"You were supposed to be on set ten minutes ago."

" What?!"

That definitely woke me up. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. What do you know? It's already nine ten. My scream had also woken up Leah and Caleb. 'What's going on?" Caleb asked, his eyes barely open.

"You guys happened! I'm already ten minutes late! What happened to ' Relax we'll wake you up?!"

" Hey, in my defense, you said you weren't very relaxed."

I just rolled my eyes and ran out of the basement and into my room. I literally just brushed my teeth, threw on some clothes without even knowing what I was wearing and ran out the door.

" Hey wait! Ava you forgot your-"

Before Leah could even finish her sentence, I was already slamming the door and running to the garage.

After some really rash driving, which would definitely get me arrested, I managed to reach the set.

" I am so sorry I'm late Henry, I-"

That's when I realized everyone was laughing at me. " Uh, did I miss something?" I asked. " Ava, oh my god! Look at you're clothes!" Bryan said, literally rolling on the floor with laughter. " My clothes? Wha-"

Oh freaking hell. I was wearing one of my hoodies, which was fine. I was wearing shoes, which was fine. I'm pretty sure my hair was a rats nest, which was okay. But instead of where my jeans would be... there were boxers. Caleb's boxers.