Chapter 43: Into the night

Well, it's finally here. The last and final chapter of this book. Wow, I can't believe it, although, there's still going to be an epilogue after this. Sorry this chapter took a little longer this time, but I hope you guys enjoy it. Also, sorry for the amount of times I've said the word 'laughed' in the last few chapters. Pretty nostalgic song up top. Anyway,

(Picture- Ava's dress)

Enjoy!

Chapter 43: Into the night

"GUYS! The limo's here! It's here!"

"God, Leah shut up we're coming!"

It was absolute chaos in the Garcia house. Everyone had decided to invite themselves over as usual, and ten teenagers getting ready at once for a movie premiere was an absolute disaster as suspected.

"BRYAN WHERE'S MY STUPID TIE?!"

"MAYBE ON YOUR STUPID FACE!"

I rolled my eyes at Jack and Bryan yelling their asses off at each other. Surprisingly, the only one who was still acting normal was Alex, standing at the door completely ready, scrolling through his phone. Since I was also ready, I walked over to him. "Hey Alex. Looking handsome."

He laughed and looked up from his phone, making an impressed face when he saw me. "Damn Garcia, looking hot!"

I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing the red dress Leah had made me buy, which had this cross over sleeveless kind of thing, and it came up to my knees. I'd even worn heels, which surprisingly wasn't as hard to walk in as I thought. I'd tied my hair up in a bun, letting some of the blonde locks fall into my face. I'd borrowed one of my mom's necklaces. Not just any one, the one my dad had given to her as a gift on their anniversary. I wanted to remember both of them tonight.

I punched Alex in the shoulder. "I may look like a woman, but I can still punch like a man." Then I stopped. "No wait, that's sexist. I punch like a woman, and I punch hard."

"Yes, you do." Alex replied, rubbing his arm and grimacing. "I'm going to go downstairs where the rest of the guys are. I'll see you?"

"Yeah."

Leah and Britney emerged out of my room, and they both looked absolutely beautiful. Britney had worn black obviously, and Leah was in her yellow dress. She looked awesome, like sunshine. "Damn, guys! You both look amazing."

"So do you! I knew that dress was perfect." Leah sighed, looking at me like I was her long lost sister. She turned towards Britney and smirked. "Eeeeee! I can't wait for Dean to see you in that dress. He's going to want to jump you right then and there."

Both me and Britney gagged at that, and proceeded to walk down the stairs. Leah had wanted to do the cliché walking down the stairs prom thing, so here we are.

Most of the boys had ran off to the limo excitedly, but Dean, Caleb and Jack were still waiting. Caleb and Leah were going together, as friends obviously. Alex and Jake were the only one's without a date, which was kinda funny of they went with each other. I walked down the steps nervously, looking around. Dean's jaw had dropped to the floor, staring at Britney like she was a shining star. Caleb winked at us and gave a thumbs up. I turned to Jack and nearly died laughing at his expression.

He had dropped the flowers in his hand, his eyes nearly popping out of his sockets. His face had turned crimson red, and I'm sure mine was too. He started adjusting his collar and he was suddenly sweating. I grinned at him as I walked up to him.

"Hey."

"Wow, you look- you look beautiful."

"Thanks. You look very handsome, don't worry." I teased, pointing at the floor. "Are those for me?" He looked at the ground and his eyes snapped wide, like he'd finally woken up. Stumbling, he picked up the flowers and handed it to me. "Yep."