Chapter 4 : Turn it down!

Hey guys! Nicky here. Hope ya'll had a good weekend! I'm pretty sure mostly everyone's bored as hell sitting at home during quarantine but, oh well.Sorry I've been waaayy too lazy to type, but what can u do? (Mary's Cafe on top, along with Old me by 5 Seconds of Summer)

(Btw, I don't actually live in L.A, so I have no clue what happens there, so there are some made up stuff.) Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Turn it down!

"Take that you little runt!" I yelled, laughing, as I sprayed whipped cream all over my brother's face. He gasped, sputtering as he wiped it off his face. "Oh, you are gonna get it!" he screeched at the top of his lungs. "And runt? Seriously?" then he practically jumped on me and sprayed liquid cheese all over my hair. "Hey! I just washed it! AND NO ONE TOUCHES MY HAIR!"

I tackled him off me, holding him in a choke hold and grabbed the lipstick off my mom's bedside table, drawing all over his face. "Hey!" he cried, trying to squirm out of my grip. "Not happening Luke, you know I'm stronger than you." I told him, laughing as I drew hearts on his nose. "Screw you and your unnaturally strong arms." He muttered.

I threw my mom's lipstick on the floor, the tube now empty. My brother and me, had pretty much trashed our mom's entire room. It was a fun way to throw stuff on each other, and the sweetest revenge to get on my mom. My brother was pretty much ever ready to do anything messy, so he didn't mind.

I looked around the room. There was whipped cream and cheese all over her expensive furniture and carpet. Her make-up scattered, water leaking out of the bathroom, and I'd even opened the closet to let her dresses get drenched. "Oh she's gonna freak when she sees this!" Luke exclaimed. "I know right?!"

We both high fived each other and gazed about the room. "All right, come on." I told Luke, jumping off the bed. "Come where?" he asked, with a confused look on his face. "Wash up. We're going out." I told him.

"Really? Now?"

"Do you wanna be here when she gets back?"

"Point made. Where are we going?"

I grinned at him."Mary's."

"Yes!"

I laughed as I headed to my room to take a shower and get the cheese and whipped cream off my hair. Oh, mom was gonna be sooo pissed. It was amazing fun trashing her entire room. Although... now that I think about it, it's a little extreme. All of a sudden I found myself thinking that I was gonna be in way too much trouble. Mostly, kick me out of the house or get sent to military school trouble. Maybe.

"Shit." I muttered, and went back to my mom's room, where I wasn't surprised to find Luke still standing there, gaping at the mess.

"Let me guess. Don't wanna die either do you?"

"Not really."

I sighed. "All right let's get rid of the cheese and cream, but let's leave her dresses and make-up the way it is."

"Done."

We got to work, me grabbing a scrubber and spray and cleaning all the surfaces, while Luke changed and washed the sheets on the bed. Luckily, mom's couch was leather, so the cheese and cream didn't really sink into the surface, leaving a a stain. Once we were done, we surveyed the room. "Eh, not bad. Her clothes are ruined. The room still smells of cheese though." Luke said.

I went over to her bedside table, grabbed one of her designer perfumes and sprayed it all over the place. "There. Let's clean ourselves up and get the hell outta here." I said. "You read my mind." My brother replied. Once we both were done, I grabbed my car keys and we were just walking out the door, when we heard mom's car pull up. "What the hell?" Luke asked. "Why is she home at seven?"