Chapter 27: Does that answer your question?

IT'S OVER.

IT'S FINALLY OVER.

Not the book of course, but 2020. IT'S FINALLY DONE. This year was crazy as hell but we pulled through it. Sure the covid thing isn't exactly gonna magically end, but this year is DONE. 2021 has got to be better now. This last year was filled with a rollercoaster ride of emotions. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! I don't know if its Jan 1st in your country yet but happy new year anyway! Thought I'd make a special new year chapter. Love the song on top, it's such a vibe. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 27: Does that answer your question?

Friday.

The day was here.

School was out, and here I was, a blubbering mess in my room. I'd just got a text from Bryan telling me he'd pick me up at six. For the first time, I was a nervous wreck. I don't even know why; I don't usually get so nervous.

For the first time, I didn't even know what to wear. I usually wear something simple like jeans and a top, but that seemed to casual for a date. Heck, I didn't even know where we were going because Bryan said he wanted it to be a surprise. In my confusion, I did the sensible thing. I texted Leah.

Two minutes later, she and Britney were at my door. Leah looking like an excited puppy, and Britney seemed to be tagging along because she wanted to know more about me and Bryan. Woo hoo.

"Hm, so is he taking you to a fancy restaurant or somewhere casual?" Leah asked. "I dunno. He said it was going to be a surprise." I replied. Leah and Britney grinned at each other and started oohing like a bunch of lovestruck idiots. "Can you both chill? Just help me pick out what to wear."

Instead of going to my closet, Leah grabbed my phone and opened up Instagram. She went to Bryan's profile and clicked on his latest post. It was a picture of him standing in front of a mirror, like one of those iPhone flex pictures. He was wearing nice clothes, not too formal, or too casual. I looked at Leah. "Why are you stalking him? How is this helping me chose something to wear?"

"Shoosh my child." She said in this weird grandma voice. "Look when it was posted."

I looked below the post and saw it- Uploaded one minute ago. It already had over five hundred thousand likes, considering the fact that Bryan was in fact, a celebrity and had over ten million followers. The second it was out that I was acting in a film with him, my followers went from five hundred to five thousand. Insane. I've never cared about followers much anyway.

Looking at the picture, I finally got what Leah was doing. "Oh nice, so by looking at his outfit I can dress appropriately too?" I asked.

"Exactly. Smart am I right?"

"Right."

"We've only got half and hour to get you ready which is wayyy to less. Let's get you ready pronto!"

Britney rolled her eyes. "Just give her a leather jacket and some combat boots, and she'll look dope." Leah glared at her. "If I wanted to dress up Ava like your twin, I would have said so dumbass."

Britney just shrugged. "Whatever. Not my fault I have an awesome sense of style."

Twenty painfully annoying minutes later, Leah had got me ready in one of the cutest outfits I had seen. It was a really nice white turtle neck sweater, with a denim skirt, and Leah had let me borrow her knee length black boots. (A/N: outfit above) She'd styled my hair to look naturally wavy and she'd just put some light lip gloss and foundation. In other words, I had never seen myself look so amazing. Even Britney was impressed. "Holy crap Leah, you're a miracle worker!"