Chapter 34: Wicked

WASSSUPPP. So, it's been a while. Nearly two weeks, but hey I updated. In this chapter, I think it's pretty obvious where Ava's going, but I thought I'd leave it on some suspense. As long as you love me by the good old jb on top. Not particularly a fan of him, but I like this old song. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 34: Wicked

I woke up to the warm sunlight on my face, rays of it coming through the window. I was snuggled up comfortably, and I didn't really want to get up. I smelt honey on the sheets, a sweet-scented perfume. I felt an arm wrapped around my body, and my head was resting on a soft hoodie. I looked up and saw Jack's face, his eyes closed and peacefully sleeping.

That's when I remembered that he had come over last night for a reason I still did not know, and then I'd cried myself to sleep. He must have fallen asleep next to me a short while later. His arms were still wrapped around me, and my arms were still around his torso, my head resting on his chest.

I felt something poking me from behind, and I nearly yelped. I'm pretty sure I knew what it was, and I wanted to move, but we were so tightly packed. I didn't blame him, it happened to all guys, but it was still weird.

I ignored it, but I couldn't help but stare at him, his face looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. He went from the goofy, cocky and annoying guy, to somewhat calm. His hair was messed up, and his face had crease marks on it from the pillows. It looked kinda funny. His head was tilted at an angel that showed his perfect jawline, almost like he was flexing it on purpose. He shifted a little, and his head turned towards me.

"Take a picture why don't you? It'll last longer." He mumbled sleepily, his eyes slowly fluttering open to gaze down at me. His voice was all deep and garbled, which actually didn't sound so bad. I blushed and looked away. "Good morning idiot. Since when did I give you permission to sleepover?"

"Mm hm. I don't need permission you see. You clearly want me here, considering the fact that your arms are wrapped around me."

I quickly removed my arms off his chest, and pushed him to the other side of the bed. "Well, who knew you were so annoying in the morning? Oh wait, you're always annoying." I told him snarkily. He just chuckled and took off the sheets that were covering him and stood up. "You mind if I use your restroom? I'll need a toothbrush sorry; I hadn't exactly planned on staying here and I can't just walk out."

I looked away so the situation would atleast be slightly less embarrassing, and walked to the bathroom to find him a toothbrush. When I found a new one, I opened it and handed it to him. "Here. I'll be downstairs." I told him. He nodded at me and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I finally let out a breath after all that awkwardness, grabbing my stuff and going out to use one of the other bathrooms. Once I was done, I went down to the kitchen to already find Jack there with Leo, both of them laughing and vibing.

"Ava actually did that? No way!"

"Yes way. She still has the scar on her legs."

I cleared my throat to announce my presence, and the two of them turned to me still laughing. "What on earth are you two going on about?"

"Oh, we were talking about the time when u jumped off the balcony with paper wings thinking you could fly, and then you broke both your legs." Leo replied, still clutching his stomach and laughing. I turned red. "Hey! I was six!"

Jack and Leo just ignored me and continued laughing. Once Leo managed to catch his breath, he looked at Jack inquisitively. "Did you stay the night? Please tell me you didn't stay in Ava's room. Poor Bryan."