Chapter 32: Leah's sister

WASSSUPPPP Here I am with chapter 32! Sorry it took a while, I've got some more exams coming up like kill me. But this time it's a smaller one, so I guess I'll still be able to write. Talk to ya by HRVY on top. All of his songs are so good he's way too underrated. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 32: Leah's sister

"Get up dummy! It's filming day!"

I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head. The one day I get to sleep in is Saturday and thanks to filming that was gone too. I chucked a pillow at Luke's head to tell him to get out of my room. He just rolled his eyes and stalked off.

When I finally managed to get myself out of bed, I took a speedy shower and quickly changed into a casual outfit. Atleast it was finally the weekend. As usual, I had the normal speedy breakfast made by Leo, with Luke almost falling into a bowl of cereal, until he got a text and his face lit up like a candle. I looked at him curiously.

"You know, you have been unrealistically happy lately. Any girl I should know about? Namely the one Leo caught you making out with in our living room?"

I saw him turn red as a tomato, putting his phone down and stuffing his mouth so he wouldn't have to speak. Leo was also looking at Luke curiously, clearly enjoying seeing him turn red. I took the bowl of cereal away and tried to get him to answer. The moment Leo told him he'd take away his video games, he finally caved in.

"All right all right! Fine, we were friends for a while, and then we kissed and now we're dating okay? End of story."

Leo and I laughed and I tried to put on a serious face. "What's her name?" That's when Luke's face got sheepish, and he started rubbing his neck nervously. "Well, I-"

"WHAAT?!" I exclaimed two minutes later, chasing Luke around our living room, prepared to kill him. "LEAH'S SISTER? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I finally managed to grab him and pin him down, whacking him with a pillow. Leo just stood on the side lines the whole time with him phone out, laughing and recording the whole thing. When he'd finally had his satisfaction, he walked over and pried me off Luke. "Easy there killer, I'm still legally responsible for him."

I huffed and grabbed my bag, still glaring at Luke. "This isn't over mister, I'm gonna kill you." I told him, trying to sound menacing. I waved goodbye and finally got into my car and drove to set. I was relieved that the filming for this movie was almost over. I guess it would look good on my college resume? I don't know. At least I was saving up now. My mom was in jail and its not like Leo could afford to send me. I could never ask him that. This job paid pretty damn well though. No wonder actors are so rich, as much as I hate the profession.

I parked in front of the building, slamming my car door shut and getting out. I was happily grabbing a coffee, when Bryan came next to me and smiled. "Hey, I missed you."

For a second, my mouth froze, unable to respond. Holy shit why wasn't I able to say anything, I'd spoken to Bryan a trillion times before. He looked at me concerned. "Hey, are you okay?"

I smiled at him, trying to play it off. "I'm great. I missed you too." He leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed him back, but my eyes were wide open. I saw Jack standing a little further away from Bryan, talking to one of the designers. My eyes widened as I saw him, my mind racing as Leah's question once again replayed in my mind-

"Do you have feelings for Jack or not?"

Bryan pulled away and walked off as Henry started calling him. My eyes were still frozen on Jack's back, completely confused. I had no idea what I felt for him. Did I like him? He was the one guy who was always there for me even when Bryan wasn't. Yet I had never seen him as more than a friend, that is, until yesterday. Now I had no clue what I felt towards him or Bryan.