Chapter 41: Playing suck face

Damn, I am on fire. It feels like I published my last chapter a week ago and not three days. I dunno, I guess I suddenly had a rush of inspiration. Like I said, we are now back onto more teen fiction. Bloody Valentine Acoustic by mgk on top. I can't stop listening to it in the last few days. The non- acoustic version is great too, like a 2000's song, but this one is too beautiful, listen to it. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 41: Playing suck face

"That's a wrap! We did it!"

Everybody cheered, throwing their papers and berets in the hair like it was a high school graduation. Henry had finally announced that all the editing for the movie was over, and it was going to be premiered next week. I was super excited, and so was Bryan and Jack. I may have not been on board with this movie at first, but I no longer regretted it. How could I, after meeting such awesome people? If you realize it, my mom is the reason I met Jack and Bryan in the first place.

"Damn Garcia, I didn't know you had it in you." Bryan said, resting his elbow on my shoulder. I grinned back at him. "Well, we managed to finally get it done after so many months of hard work. I can't wait for the party."

Bryan and I were great friends now, best friends really. He and Jack had officially become a part of our friendship group. Normally, nine people in a group seems like way too much, but it worked out fine for us. Although, us girls were outnumbered three to six.

"You two having fun?"

I turned around to see Jack, happily smiling at me and Bryan. New flash, the two of them were back to being best friends. They were now like Alex and Dean, or Leah and me. Bryan had even told Jack he was dating Liam, although the rest of the group didn't know it yet. All of the past hatred had been put behind, and Bryan had apologized to Jack's sister. I had finally met her, and she seemed like an awesome girl. I guess Jack had really become the star's best friend after all.

I smiled and Jack and walked up to him, intertwining my hand with his. He pecked me on the cheek and turned back to Bryan, who was smiling at us like he was cupid who had got us together. "Damn, you two are my favourite couple ever."

I rolled my eyes. "Uh huh. You're one to talk. You and Liam are basically all over each other."

His face turned beetroot red, and he shoved his hands in his pockets. Jack started laughing. "Oh, you haven't even seen the worst of it. Those idiots literally made me have to dip my couch in holy water."

I laughed even harder, as Bryan turned even redder. I leaned in to hug Jack, and Henry who was passing by, saw the exchange. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "First you and Bryan, now you and Jack. I have never seen this much drama on a set, and I'm literally a director of drama."

Jack sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry Mr. H. Life just happens."

"Yeah, how the hell did an idiot like you get in my life?" He asked, rolling his eyes and walking away. Now it was Bryan's turn to laugh. "Haha, he still hates you."

"Shut up." Jack replied, launching himself at Bryan and ruffling his hair. "Aw, come on, not the hair!" I internally smacked myself on the forehead and walked off to go talk to the rest of the crew. "Sarah!"

The red head turned towards me and smiled. "Hey Ava! I bet your glad the movie is finally done huh?" I shrugged. "Honestly, a little sad too."

"Understandable. I guess I'll see you at the premiere and the after party?"

"You bet."

She gave me one last smile and walked off to go talk to someone else. Someone came up to me from behind and tried to hug me. I totally freaked out and would have punched Jack in the face if I hadn't seen him. "God! Miller don't do that."