Chapter 23: In hell

Ayee ma peoplesss your favourite author is back with another epic chapter, thank you very much. I think y'all will find this one interesting. (I ain't giving any spoilers) Lips on you by Maroon five on top. This song is way to underrated, it's SOO GOOD. Sorry this chapter is a little short tho, I won't be able to update as much cause my exam's are coming up. Anyway,

Enjoy!

Chapter 23: In hell

JACK'S POV.

I started honking over and over just to annoy Ava. I rolled down the window and called out. "Hey Garcia, are you going to come today or tomorrow?!"

She finally walked out the door, her golden blonde hair blowing in the wind, and her glinting blue eyes full of humor. She was wearing simple clothes, denim jeans and a grey shirt. Yet, she managed to make it look so beautiful. She didn't try to look pretty, she just did. The way she rubs her wrist when she's nervous, and that necklace she always wears around her neck. Her qualities are what makes her beautiful on the inside, as well as the outside.

I shook my head, trying to clear it. God, I'm so stupid, I sound like a lovestruck puppy. It's not my fault she's so godamn beautiful.

"What do you want from me now Miller?" She called out, grinning at me and walking towards my car.

I grinned back. "I'm here to give you a ride to work. You aren't driving with that foot Garcia."

"You didn't have to, it's okay. Thanks though."

"No problem, your house is on the way anyway."

That was a lie. Her house made the drive for me fifteen minutes longer, but I didn't care. It was worth coming all the way here to see a friend. Argh, Jesus, I've got to stop.

She got in the shotgun seat and we were off. I turned up the radio and One Republic started playing. Ava started smiling and dancing in her seat. "Woah, I love this song! It may be old, but it's still awesome."

She started singing at the top of her lungs. She sounded horrible, but it was still fun. I started to sing along with her, until we reached the set. This time it was happening somewhere near the mall, but it was barricaded off.

We got out of the car at the same time, and walked toward the set together. Looks like it was a photography session today. Bryan was already there, getting his photos taken, with his stupid perfect hair, and perfect physique, and perfect teeth. Asshole. Every time I saw him it made me want to punch him in the face for hurting my sister.

There was a fan giving his hair a windblown effect, his muscles completely highlighted in his clothes. I glanced at Ava, who was staring at him slyly. I scowled.

Henry walked towards us, clicking his tongue. "So now, the two celebrities decide to show up? Ava, getting a main role in you're first movie ever is practically unheard of, and if you don't want to ruin it you better get serious. I'm sorry for your injury though, hope you're all right now."

Ava wasn't sure how to react to that. She blinked at him. "Uh, thanks?"

I glared at Henry. "We're on time you know. Bryan's the one who showed up early."

He just ignored me and walked away, while Sarah came over and shoved us into make-up. Ugh. Ava and I went our separate ways, her going to the girl's room, and me to the guys. I walked in and found the guy who was in charge of me, Andre.

"Jack Miller! About time you showed up!"

"I'm not late Andre."

"Tut, tut. Get on the chair."