thirty-four

today's theme: anticipation

As many knew, Minho was a genius.

He was a prodigy, a man of many talents, a conquerer. His skills knew no bound, he worked and figured things out at three times the speed of the average person, and everything about him was elevated onto another platform of amazement. That stuff, people knew down to the wire.

But, as most celebrities could relate, people tended to forget he was human. 

Actually, Minho himself also seemed to forget that every now and then. He made promises out of nowhere about things he could potentially and possibly do, and then when the time came to actually do them, he didn't even have time to realize that he was incapable of carrying it out.

Case in point, the plane ride.

Jisung watched the boy sleep on his shoulder, trying to hold himself from squealing. "He's so cute." 

Felix's head bobbed up over his seat in front of the two. "He's literally sleeping."

"Yeah, but he looks like a happy baby." Jisung pinched Minho's nose. "You think he'd kill me if I took another photo of him sleeping?"

"You have his sleeping pictures?"

"It's not like I freaking collect them or something. I just took one yesterday. In return for the photo card in his phone case."

Felix snorted."I was beginning to think my brother was a literal simp, but you know what, you all are literally the same." 

Jisung was barely paying attention to the blonde boy now, uttering out a "That is so untrue" while trying to take a selfie with a passed out Minho.  

Minho may have said that he was going to do research work with him yesterday, but as soon as his back had hit the soft leathery seats of first class, his mind completely shut out on him. Something about the quality of these chairs were just out of this world, like you were sitting on clouds, sinking deeper and deeper into comfort. And after a whole night of sugar, conversations, and frantic secret planning, Minho was in absolutely no mood to fight against that.

How he had managed to sleep through the entirety of takeoff, though, was still a mystery.

However, it did mean that Jisung would have to start the research himself. Quite frankly, he was okay with it—Minho definitely needed the sleep, and it made him feel strangely proud that he was the one being relied on as a pillow. It was good motivation.

Plus, he was adorable when he slept, and nobody could say no to cute things, as much as they would like to try.

Changbin, who had been next to Felix in the aisle seat, decided to turn around and join the conversation. "No, no, he's right. I fell asleep one time last year, and he elbowed me because my head accidentally fell onto him for a single second. Elbowed. Me. And you're taking selfies and squishing his cheeks while he's literally lying on you."