Oh no!

Jefferson winks and says "What do you think?" I look around. It's very large with white walls and a golden like coloured floor. A big chandelier is hanging from the ceiling. "I used to have slaves. I got rid of them though, it was only fair" He tells me and walks over to the kitchen. "Mac and cheese?" He asks me holding a packet of pasta. I laugh. "Sure" I reply. "Why not?"
Time skip to when the food's made
We both sit down and our hands touch on top of the table. I blush. "Oh sorry!" I tell him nervously. He laughs. "Nah it's fine" He says and hands me a plate. We eat and just chat about our family and lives. Suddenly, we hear a knock at the door so I say "I'll get it"
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Yes it's fine" I say back smiling. I run over to get the door and when I open it I see John standing there with Hamilton and Peggy. They all look worried so I get nervous. I panic and slam the door. "Who is it?" He asks. I ignore him and open it again. "Sorry. Um what's wrong?" I ask anxiously. "Y/n do you realise who this guy is?" John cries. "John stay cool" Peggy tells him and looks at me. "It's that guy we told you about. Do you know the one John and Hamilton are enemies with?" I cover my mouth in shock. "No..no. What have I done? I'm so sorry" Tears rise up inside my eyes. John hugs me. "Hey. It's okay, you didn't know" Not thinking, I close the door and run into Jefferson's arms and cry into his magenta coat.
A/N
Hi! I rlly hope u guys enjoyed the story so far, sorry for making it deep so quick. I'm not rlly talking to a lot of people so idk why I'm even writing this but sorry I haven't wrote much today I've been rlly busy