Saved

Mark's POV
Once Y/n is asleep, I grab my chains. I tie Y/n to the sofa to make sure she can't leave and start writing Thomas a note.

Dear Thomas,

I have your lady. And don't worry she is asleep right now tied up. Come to the house opposite her's and I'll be there. If you don't come..well..she will be missed

Your's sincerely
The one and only Mark Lucy-fern :)

Y/n's POV
My eyes open. As I wake up, I see Mr Lucy-fern in front of me. "Good morning sunshine" He says with an evil smile. I look next to me and see I am chained to the sofa. "Did you do something to the tea?" I ask angrily. He nods and laughs. "I have written a note to Thomas. He will probably come save you soon. If he doesn't, you're in trouble" I gasp. It was a trick all along. Thomas was never his friend in the first place. I try to get up but the chains pull me back down. "Please sir, let me go." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Thomas's POV
I read the note in fear. "JAMES!" I yell. He runs in. "Shush! People will complain! Now what is it?" I show him the note. He gasps. "We need to go get her. It's not far so we'll just run." I tell him anxiously. I pull open the door and we run out to Mr Lucy-fern's house. I hold my Monticello and break down the door.

Y/n's POV
I hear a bang and jump. When I look over, Thomas and Mr Madison are standing there. I gasp of happiness. Mr Lucy-fern is smiling and standing there. "Well well well. If it isn't Thomas Jefferson." Thomas frowns.
"Lucy-fern. Long time no see." Madison hands him the gun behind his back and he pulls it out. I close my eyes tight and when I do, I hear a bang. When I open them, Mr Lucy-fern is lying on the floor. "Thomas oh my god!" I shout as he runs over and unties me from my chains. "I'm so glad you came. Thank you." I say as he hugs me tight.
"I love you Y/n"