Move in

When we arrive at Monticello. We stand in front of his ginormous house. "Home sweet home" I hear him say. I just stand there in amazement. He stares at me with one eyebrow raised. "Should we go in now maybe..?" He says.
"Oh! Yeah!" I reply. He grabs my arm and pulls me into the house. "Woah! Thomas slow down!" I laugh.
"Like it? It's amazing right?"
"Of course." He pulls a  small box out of his pocket and kneels to the floor.
"Look Y/n, I've loved you ever since we met. And I know it's soon but we're all ready moving in together. Okay I'm gonna get to the point. Will you marry me?" I gasp and twirl in my dress. "Of course Thomas!" I scream. He picks me up and spins me around. "Please, call me Tom N/n." I look at him with pleading eyes. "So..now we're engaged..and your hair is close to me..." He chuckles. "Come on then. You can play with it." He shakes it out. "But before you do.." He puts a ring on my finger and I smile. I start brushing and putting his hair into a high ponytail and finally add some hairspray to make it stay up. I show him it in the mirror and he puts his hand over his mouth. "Amazing." He remarks playfully. We lie on the sofa tiredly. We both start singing F/S (favourite song) and eventually fall asleep.