Honeymoon breeze

"Y/n stop worrying for gods sake! It's just a frickin' honeymoon in Paris. What could go wrong?" Thomas comforts me. I'm pacing up and down the room wearing my usual turquoise dress. "A fight? The boat?! That's it. Thomas I can't do this. We'll just have our honeymoon in a park or something instead." He sits me down and puts his arm round my shoulder. His chocolate brown eyes gaze into mine. "It'll be fine Y/n. Trust me." I put my hand on my hip. "Fine."'I mutter. "But only for you!" He picks me up and spins me round. I scream and giggle. "Thank you Y/n! You'll have a great time. I swear." He tells me excitedly and kisses me. "Woah you're good at this." I blush and smile. After he puts me down, he looks at his watch. "Okay. We're gonna miss our train if we don't go now." Thomas says to me and picks up his suitcase. I pick up mine too and we walk too our carriages. We hop in and it sets off to the ship. Thomas holds my hands as he sees them shaking. "You okay?" He asks me while climbing out. I nod still nervous. Ahead of us is the sea and the boat ready to set off. It's very large and white with tiny windows. I notice there are no people. "Thomas?" I say.
"Hm?" He replies
"Is this a private ship?" I ask him. He nods. I gasp covering my moth. "Oh you didn't have to!" I exclaim as he drags me on. He shrugs like it was no big deal. We stand to the edge as it starts moving. Across from us is the sea. It's waving gracefully. "Beautiful right?" He says gazing out into the sea. I don't reply. I'm speechless. The sky above us is bright and blue and the sea is the same. There are birds flying off into the distance and waves moving about slowly on the surface. After a while, rain begins to fall. However, the sea stays still. Pitter patter. Pitter patter. This goes on until it's pouring down with rain. The sea remains still. Thomas's hair is drooped down. I laugh as he brushes it out with his hands. Mine is is dropped down too, waving in the wind. As the rain pours down on our heads he pulls me in. He looks me in the eyes. "l'amour est sous la pluie." He tells me. He pulls me into a kiss and we stay there for ages. Our hair waves around messily in the wind. I love Thomas Jefferson. And he loves me. We're going to Paris!!