I love him Brother

I put my book down as I heard Thomas and my brothers come into the room. John says hi and Alexander gives me a confused look. I stand up. "So you guys are probably wondering why you're here" Jefferson said. Alex folds his arms and nods. I look down at the floor. "Me and Y/n here are a couple now." Jefferson explains with a smug look on his face. I feel my throat become dry as Alex and John's mouths open wide. "Is this true Y/n?" John asks me. I can't bring myself to speak and I feel if I move I'll burst into tears so I don't act. "Oh my god it's true." Alexander says. He walks up to me and I hug him. "I'm really sorry!" I say and feel tears rolling down my face. "I'll uh..leave you guys to talk" Jefferson says as he walks out the room. John frowns. "Hey Alex. Take it easy on her?" He whispers.
"I know that John." He whispers back. I laugh a little. "So what do you think of it?" I say nervously pulling back. Alex and John exchange worried looks. "Well, I don't know what Alex thinks, but this is my opinion. So I wouldn't of really chosen Jefferson if I was you..but you're my sister. You know? And you're family. So although it's not the best..I'll try to deal with it?" Alex nods in thought. We stare at him waiting for him to stay something.
"Oh right. Uh yeah. Same as John." I laugh and hug them (it seems I'm hugging people a lot.) "Hey can I come in now?" Jefferson says at the door. I nod as John and Alex walk out. "Soo..how'd it go?" He asks. "Fine" I say smiling. He kisses me on the head. "Great" He tells me and I laugh.