February 16, 1997

Dear Diary,

I've been dying to tell you what happened to me today!

Obviously, I just got here in my room. And the first thing I took from my drawer was you! Guess what? Hahaha... Hmmm, I just had a church date with Bin. Waaaah! Can you believe it? Church DATE... It was a DATE! Oh my god, I can't stop smiling right now...

Well, it's not that I agreed right away when he asked me earlier. It's just that something happened that's why I decided to go with him. Hmmm, okay, let's talk about first what happened yesterday.

This is good news, diary... Last Saturday which is yesterday, I woke up early. I felt so good because I finally had a good sleep after a long time. Though I kept thinking about what Bin said to me inside his room last Friday night, I was able to have a good rest... It was good because I dreamt about him. Yikes! Hahahaha! I must really have gone crazy, diary, because in my dream, Bin and I were kissing... Oh my god! It really sounds like I am a pervert now, right? Huhuhuhu! At that time I even kissed him back and didn't protest either... Shucks! I am so embarrassed with my own self!!!

After taking a bath, the first thing I did was look at my closet... Grrr! I planned to go to Bin's house because I wanted to check him. By the way, I was the only one left in our house that morning because eomma, appa, samchon, and Jisoo went to our restaurant. One of our neighbors celebrated the baptism of her daughter, and they had a reservation in our restaurant for the reception. Eomma was one of the godparents of that baby, so she attended the mass up to the venue.

Anyway... Hmmm, so I scanned my closet. I don't know why, but I wanted to be looked pretty in front of Bin... I wore one of my favorite floral dresses and applied a pink lip balm on my lips. Errr! I was so shy, diary, because I ran to an ahjumma in front of Bin's house... She complimented my dress and my pretty eyes, but ahhh! She told me "Aggashi, you are so pretty. I'm sure your boyfriend will fall in love with you again." Hmmm, wait! Aggashi? Omooo! Do I really look like an aggashi? Did she really mean... A lady? Ahh! I really blushed, diary. I quickly bowed down and hid my face... And she mentioned, a boyfriend? Omo! I don't have a boyfriend yet... Awww, YET? Omo!!! Gosh! I really think I am no longer a normal human being... Help!

When I got inside Bin's house, I found his eomma cooking in their kitchen... That's when I realized why it smelled so good the moment I opened their main door. His eomma was cooking one of his favorite meals! It's Bulgogi... Yep, he loves meat! Especially that dish! Wow, I really bet he's really feeling better because his eomma told me that he requested that to her the moment he woke up that morning... I smiled after I heard his eomma saying that to me.

After having a little chat with his eomma, I went upstairs, going to his room... I actually just only wanted to check his condition, but why I was so so so nervous when I stood behind his door? Ahrgg! What if he'll laugh at me because I was wearing a dress on a normal day? Geez! I just took a deep breath before knocking on his door... Well, he must be really awake early, or was he waiting for me? Because just after my two knocks, he immediately opened his door. Errr! God! I was really stunned because he was wearing nothing aside from his shorts... Ahhhh! And you know what's worst? Instead of me turning around, I wasn't able to move an inch. My whole body froze like a mannequin!!! It feels like my feet were stuck on the floor... Ahhh! I really hold my breath after seeing him almost naked... Oh my gosh! Thinking about that again makes me want to slap my face. It felt like the sweats in my underarms will flow like a river! Huhuhu!!! Why? Why my body was acting like that? Errr! To think that it's not my first time seeing his tiny body... Well, yeah, I already saw him topless when we were kids... But why does it feel different at that time? Gosh!

Bin also got stunned... He looked a little shy, but he didn't even try getting a towel to cover his body! Was he expecting that to happen? Errr! When I finally got back to my senses, a big gulp escaped from my throat. I just pretended that I didn't get affected after that, and I quickly stepped inside his room. I went to one of his cabinets and took his blue towel... I throw it at him and I said he should not be confident showing his tiny body at me! Well, it's not really, super, uhmm... Tiny... He had muscles and abs? I... I don't know! They looked like small buns of bread placed on his stomach. Err! Why am I even trying to explain that now? Huhuhuh! Ya! Son Yejin, what's happening to your brain? Huhuhuhu! Let's wash that away! Shu! Shu! Shu!