April 6, 1997

Dear Diary,

Hello! Oh my god! It's been so long! Ahhh I miss writing this to you, diary... Hays! I'm really sorry I got so busy with school, with family stuff, and of course, with my dating life... Hehehe!

Also, our class for the second semester ended already last March 31, so I already started spending our summer break at home. However, Bin is still going to school everyday because they're still having training for their baseball game this coming April 15! Sometimes, I go with him, but sometimes I don't because I need to help eomma at home with the house chores... Besides, I wanted to spend a lot of time with our baby Jisoo. Also, I wanted to help appa in the restaurant... I'm a good daughter, you know! Hehe!

For the past few weeks, there were a lot of things happened. Like, a lot! There were normal days, happy days, but I assure you, there were no sad days. Hehehe! Can you believe it? I mean, was it really possible that you won't feel sad? Hays! I'm really living my life very happy now, diary... I don't know, I just feel so lucky. Even at school, my classmates, and girlfriends always tease me, like they can verify it from me that this is how love can make someone so happy! Haysss... I just feel blessed, diary. Super blessed! I hope this will never end!

School works aren't that hard for me anymore, diary, since Bin was always there for me. He helps me with our assignments, projects, and we are now free to hold each other's hands in front of our parents. Hehehe! Though sometimes I'm still shy when appa sees us, eomma told me that appa told her that he's happy seeing me happy. Hays! I thank God so much for giving me life like this... I feel like the luckiest daughter and luckiest girlfriend alive!

Hehe... Anyway, let me tell you the highlights of what happened to me for the past few weeks. Hmmm, last Sunday, March 23, our family went to the beach along with Bin and his eomma! Imagine how happy I am spending my family day with my boyfriend's family? Awww! I am the luckiest, right?

We spent that whole day on the beach... We had so much fun! We grilled barbecue, eomma and I buried Bin and appa's half body in the sand, and all of us swam happily. It's so cute because it's our baby Jisoo's first time wearing a swimsuit! Hehehe... Do you think I won't wear one as well? Of course, I did! Hahahaha! I even teased Bin 'cause he kept on looking at me whenever no one's watching! Hahaha... He's so funny because I know he was holding back so much not to obviously get clingy with me. He was shy because even though we are now legal to both sides of our families, our parents are still looking carefully at us... You know, I really hate my Samchon! He's the one who's acting so stricter than appa and eomma! There was one time when I clung to Bin's back under the water, and he noticed us we're a bit going far away from them, he shouted "You two! Stay closer with us! And you little lady, get down!" Aissssh! I really hate my samchon! Huhuhu! But you know, I wanted to laugh at Bin because he hysterically put me down, and he even apologized to my Samchon... Aww! My boyfriend is so cute, and he's so obedient.

Originally, we planned to stay for an overnight at the beach, but sadly, my appa only rent a mini-van from his friend. Appa got worried because when the sunset almost came, it suddenly rained! Haysss... Of course, the adults immediately told us to pack our things so we can go home safe on the road. But the funny thing is, Bin and I were the only ones seated at the third-row chair of the van. While we were riding going home, Bin and I silently kissed at the back when we noticed all of them got fallen asleep! Hahahaha! Shhhhh! Of course, we made sure no one sees us! Good thing that appa who's driving the mini-van, was so focused on the road, and he really didn't notice us at the back... Hehehe! Well, after that sweet kiss, Bin leaned his head against the window, while me, I rested the side of my head against his chest. Then, he wrapped his arm around me and soothed me, so eventually, we also got fallen asleep. Hehehe!

During the remaining days at school before our summer break, that dance evaluation still happened! Uhhg! I wasn't able to do anything but really dance in front of our classmates and, of course, in front of my boyfriend! Huhuhu! I was so shy, diary! I really don't know how to dance, and Bin was laughing at me when my group and I presented... But he's still so sweet because after our dance presentation ended, Bin stood up from his chair, and you know what he did? He only clapped his hands and he shouted, "Wooh! That's my girlfriend! That's my girlfriend!" Hahahahaha! Uhhhg! It was so so so embarrassing, but I was really getting butterflies in my stomach at that time. Hahaha! When I went closer to him, he also gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. Then he said, "I'm so proud of you, my love. You wiggled your hips so well, huh?" Haha! Bin is really crazy! Uhg!