March 8, 1997

Dear Diary,

Happy Saturday!!! Hehe...

Though I was kinda tired right now, I must say that I really had fun spending my whole day. Good thing also that I didn't have headaches anymore. I hope it won't come back again!

Anyway, earlier around nine in the morning, eomma and I went to Bin's house until lunchtime. Appa and samchon went to their sister's house in Bukgu and took our baby Ji Soo with them. My eomma didn't go along with them since appa insisted that he can manage to look after my baby sister. Appa also wants eomma to have a bond with me because he said that he rarely sees us having our girls talk anymore... So, eomma and I spent our free time at Bin's house. Hehe... You know, diary, it's so cute because it was like we were having a double date with our best friends. Hehehe!

Our eommas baked a cake together in the kitchen while Bin and I stayed in their living area. Did I tell you this one amazing talent of Bin? Hehe... Bin has a good voice. He sings so well, and he also knows how to play guitar. Even before we were still kids, I always tell him that he's really a good singer. I can still remember before when Bin asked his appa to buy him a guitar, he told me that he will play a song for me while playing his guitar on my eighteenth birthday. I felt so happy at that time when he tells me about it and got me so excited. Hehe... I hope he still remembers that because I'm sure that will be the best highlight of my debut. Can you imagine, your boyfriend will sing a song to you on your birthday? Aww... I cannot wait, diary! Hehe.

Earlier, he played the guitar and sang the song 'me to you, you to me'. I didn't know that I'll become giddier when he began singing that to me... Maybe because the whole time of the song, his eyes were intensely looking at me. He was even smiling, and I was so tempted to give him a kiss on his lips... Hahaha! Oh my gosh... Of course, I didn't do it. I hold myself not to do it because our eommas were just a few steps away from us... Hmm, you know, I really enjoyed the song and also that beautiful moment with my boyfriend. I even laughed so hard when he suddenly forgets the chords of the last verse of the song because I pinched his right cheek instead of giving him a kiss. Hahahaha! He told me, "Ya! Why did you do that?" Hehe... I thought he got shy, but when I asked him what's wrong with it, both of my ears and my cheeks immediately went red because of his answer. Bin is really a silly boyfriend, diary... Do you know what's his answer? Hahaha... Oh, gosh! I felt like I'm burning again right now thinking about it... Hahaha! He responded to me, "No touching skin to skin right now, Yej... Just don't do that again today or else I'm going to drag you inside our stockroom and finish there what we started the last time." My god!!! Hahahaha! I didn't expect he would tell me that, diary... I didn't expect he would remind me of that flirty memory we had when our eommas were just around us!

I slapped Bin's sidearm after I heard his answer and I laughed so hard because I could really see the frustration on his face... Seeing him like that was really hilarious! Hahahaha! I even want to tease him more, but of course, I stopped myself again because what if he'll really drag me inside their stockroom? Then what if we will be caught by our eommas? Oh my gosh! I don't know what I will do if that happens. I'm sure my eomma will really kill me alive... Hahaha!

When lunchtime came, the four of us ate together, and we also enjoyed the cake that our eommas baked. We talked about different kinds of stuff while we were eating. Our eommas asked us how's school, how's Bin's baseball training going, how're our friends, etc. Hehe... We were even laughing when our eommas began to reminisce the memories when Bin and I were still in kindergarten. Bin's eomma said that Bin didn't want to attend a class before if I won't go along with him going to school. Hahaha! Our eommas really teased him because his eomma told us that she already knew at that time that Bin has a crush on me. Hahaha! Can you believe that? Hahaha! Bin's reaction was so funny, diary. He was starting to get pissed earlier, and he looked at me like an embarrassed little boy.

After we finished having lunch, I asked permission from my eomma that I'll meet my girlfriends, Minjung, and Inna... Hmmm, Bin is really clingy, diary, because he wants to go with me, but of course, I didn't allow him to. Actually, my girlfriends and I will go to Shinsegae department store in Dongdaegu Station because I'll buy a gift for Bin. I was planning to give it to him during our Jeju trip on Monday. Haysss... I was really having a hard time thinking about what gift I will give to him, so I decided to ask for help from Minjung and Inna. Thank God that Bin's eomma told him that, "It's a girls bonding, Bin. Don't be too selfish having Yejin's time only for yourself." Hahaha! His eomma was right... Bin is really selfish sometimes. He wanted to stick with me whenever he wants and every time he gets. Well, I like that... Hahahaha!

Bin didn't respond to his eomma anymore after that, so I take it as an okay answer from him. But of course, I know he's quite disappointed... Hays, whatever! I'll just try to make it up for him when I give him the gift I bought for him earlier.

I don't know if he'll like what I bought, diary, but I really hope so he will... Hehehe... You what I did buy for him? It's a black jacket with a hoodie... Actually, I bought two pieces of it. Hahaha! You don't have to guess it anymore... Yes, it's a couple jacket. Hehehe! Omo! It's quite embarrassing because I'm not used to doing stuff like this. Even Minjung and Inna teased me earlier that they will expect me and Bin to wear it on our Jeju trip or in school. Oh, gosh! I don't know if I can dare to do that at school, but we'll see. Hehehe...

Hays! I'm so excited for our class field trip, diary! One more day to go, and I'll have my first outing with my boyfriend in Jeju! Hihihi... I'll make sure to have sweet and unforgettable memories there with my love, Hyun Bin.

Good night, diary! Let's have a good sleep. Hehehe...

Love,
Yejin