March 14, 1997

Dear Diary,

Today, I must say that this is one of the happiest days of my life. Well, I think, everyday is a happy day for me, diary, ever since Bin and I started dating. I felt like I am the happiest girl alive! Hehe...

It's Friday today, and it's nine in the evening right now. I just finished taking a bath, finished my assignments, and finished cleaning my room after we had dinner with my family. But before I went home after school, of course, I was with Bin. Hehe! Aww! What he did earlier makes me smile like crazy again...

Well, earlier at school, Bin wasn't around for class. Ever since we came back for school after the trip, Bin got so busy with his baseball training, and almost everyday he was excused for their game practice... I only visit him at the school field every break time, like lunchtime, and make sure to send him snacks and water. Since our class teacher for mathematics wasn't around earlier because of a faculty meeting, I took that as a chance to visit Bin during their training... I bought bottled water for him at the school cafeteria and also bought his favorite breadsticks. Then, I brought his bag, too, since he left it with me in the classroom.

When I got there, I saw him immediately. His sweats were damping all over his face and to his baseball uniform... They haven't yet had their break at that time, so I only waited beside the field, sitting on one of the bleachers... He only noticed me when one of his teammates patted his back and whispered to him. Maybe he told Bin that his beautiful girlfriend was there. Hahaha! Anyway, it took almost ten minutes before their coach announced to them to have a quick break. He even ran while going to me and his happy face was very evident. I couldn't also hide my wide smile while waiting for him to go closer to me... Even before he could sit beside me on the bleachers, I opened his bag and took his towel. Haysss! Even he was sweating, Bin still landed a kiss on me on the cheek. Hehehe! But of course, I didn't complain. Hahaha! I only slightly slapped his sidearm because his baseball teammates were teasing us. But, I chuckled when I saw Bin pretending that I hit him hard. He was pouting his lips while having puppy eyes, and he said, "My love is so violent. Now you have to kiss me on the lips, so the pain will go away." Hahaha! Bin really is so silly! I responded to him, "I slapped your arms, not your lips." Yet, he even pouted his lips and the next thing I knew, his face was only inches away from me already. I roam my eyes around first to check if someone was looking at us, then when I saw that his other teammates were busy with their own businesses, I quickly landed him a smack on the lips. Hehe... It was only a quick one, but still, it sent me butterflies all over my stomach.

When we both got seated on the bleachers, I took care of his sweats. I wiped them all away using his towel while we were also busy chewing the breadsticks I bought for him... Bin really looked like a baby, diary, and I like it very much everytime he allows me to take care of him. Haysss! The feeling I felt at that time was beyond blissful than before when we were just best friends... He asked me how were our classes going, how's my day going so far, and reminded me to wait for him after class, so we can go home together like usual.

After their quick break, I told him that I needed to go back to our classroom since our next class will also start in a few minutes. When he smiled and nodded at me, I took his bag since I needed to bring it again with me. I was about to stand up from the bleachers and turn around from him when Bin suddenly grabbed my hand, causing me to stop from moving my legs... I lifted my face to him and saw his serious face. I don't know why, but there was something in his eyes that made me feel nervous or excited. I asked him right away if he has something to tell me, but instead of answering me, he pulled my arm and wrapped his arm around my shoulders... He hugged me, and I felt his lips beside my head. Then he said, "Thank you, my love. Wait for me later, okay? I have something to give you." Ahhh! I really won't deny that after he said that to me, my heart raced so fast that I almost couldn't breathe. Huhuhu! When we pulled out from the embrace, I looked at his eyes and I could see his deep emotions shot through me. Huhuhu!