Chapter Twenty-two

*The warrior names of Skystar's kits are not confirmed. My friend SKYSP1R1T_0827 still has to curate them.* --Cathy

*Curated.* --SKY

A week or two later...

It was finally time for Skystar's kits warrior ceremony.

"I, Skystar, leader of  Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Shadepaw, Eaglepaw, Tigerpaw, and Briarpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

All four apprentices said "We do" 

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Shadepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Shadefire. StarClan honors your dedication and hard-working spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. Eaglepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Eagleflight. StarClan honors your bravery and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. Tigerpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Tigerpounce. StarClan honors your independence and mischievous spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. Briarpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Briarwind. StarClan honors your obedience and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."

Skystar placed her muzzle on all four of them one at a time as they licked her shoulder in return. 

"You will sit vigil tonight, the meeting is dismissed."

GALAXYMOON'S POV

Later that day at moon-high...

Galaxymoon had decided to sit vigil with Briarwind, he had secretly taken a liking to the she-cat and loved her dearly but he didn't have the guts to ask her... yet. Briarwind placed her head on Galaxymoon's shoulder and purred. Galaxymoon smiled and nuzzled her. It wouldn't hurt to ask her now, would it? There is no one else here. Galaxymoon bit his lip and looked at Briarwind. It's now or never! Galaxymoon gulped and nudged Briarwind who sat up.

"Uh... Briarwind?" Galaxymoon started.

"Yes?" Briarwind replied.

"I know this is a bit sudden and that you just became a warrior but..." Galaxymoon hesitated and Briarwind looked at him curiously, "will you be my mate?"

*Haha! you will have to wait for the next chapter to find out what Briarwind says! Muhahahahahaha!!! >:D* --Cathy