Fun Facts!

Hey, Here are some fun facts!

• Skyspirit wasn't originally named "Skyspirit". I just forgot about the character name that my friend designed so she created a new, random one.

• Leafshadow becoming an elder wasn't originally planned, it was sorta like Hey! Leafshadow has to have something happen to her too! We'll just make her an elder 'cause we don't want her to die and stuff!

• Halfstorm was supposed to be the one without the tail but once Leafshadow became an elder we thought it wasn't that good so we went back to all of the allegiances and changed it making Halfstorm lose a leg instead of a tail.

• Echostar was not planned, we just came up with that from the top of our heads because Nightstar dying was not planned, My friend wrote the chapter and she decided to kill Nightstar so we just created a new leader from no where.

• If you look at the Stormclan allegiances then you will see "Ashfur". We DID NOT do that on purpose, we just had a hard time thinking for names.

• This book is UNEDITED and probably won't get edited until we finish our other books (WARRIORS: Kittypet Warrior Heart, WARRIORS: The Rise of Cindersky WARRIORS: Fading Stars (Not out yet) WARRIORS: The Sky of Darkness (Not out yet) and The Daughter of Hades.)

•SJDKFNSFLSJNGLSDNGLS

•Have fun peeps!

More fun facts WILL BE ADDED. Hang in there!