Chapter Twenty-eight

*GA-THE-RING TIME, LET'S GO!* --Vanessa

Some Moons Later...

Skystar marched towards a large grove of trees in the forest. Behind her, trailed the four new apprentices, Rainpaw, Rosepaw, Flamepaw, and Maplepaw. Behind them came Tailshadow, Cloudwhisker, Stonefang, Briarwind, Galaxymoon, Lionstrike, Duskfall, Spottedwind, Nightclaw, Petalfur, Appleheart, Flashfoot, Lavendertwig, and some others. The Skyclan cats trotted into the center of the grove, and sat down. Skystar leaped onto the tree where all the leaders sat. 

The Stormclan leader, Crystalstar, and the Riverclan leader, Brookstar were flicking their tails with anticipation. The deputies sat at the roots of the tree. Galaxymoon saw Spruceleaf sitting at the roots near Stormclan. Aah, so he was deputy. Galaxymoon thought. The RiverClan deputy, Cloudybreeze, glared at the SkyClan cats as they arrived. 

"Echostar has declined this gathering," Crystalstar said briefly, "I will start this gathering."

"Prey has been running well for Stormclan. We have two new warriors, Junglebranch and Diamondblossom." Crystalstar announced proudly. Junglebranch, a dark brown tom, and Diamondblossom, a striped white she-cat with light blue eyes smiled proudly.

Skystar cleared her throat and exclaimed, "Prey has also been well for Skyclan, my daughter Briarwind has given birth to four healthy kits that are now apprentices! Rainpaw, Rosepaw, Flamepaw, and Maplepaw." The four apprentices beamed proudly before Skystar continued, "Unfortunately, we have lost three cats in a battle that BloodClan and RiverClan had launched on us." Skystar glared menacingly at Brookstar, "My deputy Leafshadow was also injured terribly during the battle and has received the new name Tailshadow and has become an elder," Some Riverclan cats snickered quietly and Tailshadow growled, "My new deputy is Stonefang."

"All I have to say is that it's BloodClan's fault about the battle! I was forced to protect my clan!" Brookstar growled.

"You still lost half of your clan..." Crystalstar pointed out quietly pointing to the battered Riverclan warriors.

"THAT'S IT!!!! WE'RE LEAVING!!!" Brookstar screeched before quickly leading his clan away. Skystar and Crystalstar exchanged glances before they each departed to their clan.