Cascading Nights

PJM FF :)

Author's personal favourite ff ;)

Softly humming some random tunes of BTS songs, you let the hot water flow down your body, cascading slowly down your naked body as you let your body relax after a tieing day at work. Your hair was down on your bare shoulder, bare face as rings of steam covered the glass walls in front t of you.

Your apartment was on 35th floor, giving you a beautiful view of Seoul right in front of the bath tub. A perfect view to relax. It was only 6 in the evening, thereby you had atleast an hour to relax yourself in the bath, before it was time for your husband, Jimin to come.

You sighed, just the thought of him was enough to rush several thoughts in your head, giving you a whirlpool of mixed emotions. You both were arranged, it had been almost 6 months of your marriage, but since he beared a cold personality, it wasn't his type to show emotions or to be romantic at all.

The wall length glass walls in front of you were shaded from the outside, making it opaque for anyone from outside but on the inside, it gave a beautiful view. Water was starting to get filled in the bath tub. You switched off the shower and sat down in the tub full of milky like water, endorsed with enriched products, good for your skin, laced with rose petals throughout the bathtub.

The rose petals accompanied with some foam on the top shielded your naked body from any exposure and the candle lit around the bath tub, with rose petals sprawled on the floor and around you gave you a mesmerizing aura. The rosy scent covered the atmosphere as you closed your eyes, slowly humming to one of the songs by your husband's band.

The jiggling of knob was heard, however, you were too emerged in your comfort that you failed to hear it. Jimin entered the house, with a tired expression on his face after a long day at work. He found the lights switched off in your apartment, making his brows crook up in confusion.

"Did she not return yet?", he frowned, "I wanted to cuddle her today after she slept but seems like she isn't even back home, I need to wait more.", he groaned as he slumped down on the couch.

Yes, he was a cold person who found it difficult to express his emotions, so he barely ever did anything while you were completely conscious. Otherwise, he loved to shower you with his affection, his cuddles, his hugs whenever he could while you were asleep, but when you were awake, all his confidence flew out of the window making him too shy to do anything with you openly.

He decided to take a bath for a while, until he waited for you to return, unaware of your presence in the house. "Perhaps a relaxing shower is all that I need.", he said as he opened the door slightly, while rubbing his eyes, as he was already tired and his eyes were clampy too. He thought he switched on the lights, unaware that you were already there.

Shrugging his shoulders, he slowly unbuttoned the buttons of his silky shirt, letting the shirt pool down softly near his legs, leaving his bare milky soft yet crusty hard skin naked. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, concentrating on his jawline, tracing them with his index finger as he dreamily wished to have your marks on it.

Oh how badly he wanted you to wrap your pretty lips around his jawline and neck and mark his porcelain white skin into purple paint, creating a masterpiece, better than any artist can ever do on canvas.

With half-closed eyes, he pulled the curtains separating the washroom from the bath tub area only to open his eyes as wide as he had never. His jaw was on the floor and his eyes were as wide as the fat tummy of a pregnant woman.

The sight in front of him was mesmerizing. Beautiful. Greek goddess. Piece of art. Perfection. And he ran out of the godly words he could ever use to describe the serenity he was witnessing in front of him.