𝐕𝐈𝐈

Chapter Seven:
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.

─────𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 (𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲-𝐁𝐨𝐲) 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗥𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼...𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼.

Accalia had caught him (and by caught, she means that Blaise and Theo told her) and his group of Slytherins making fun of her uncle's shabby clothing. The last time she's been this upset at him was when he called Hermione the slur.

The week of detention, on top of the already two weeks she had, was definitely worth making his cauldron explode and dying his hair and body red and orange. She was even able to test out one of George and Fred's inventions. She might've given Theo a biscuit to put onto his and Pansy's plates. When they ate it, they might have had a bloody nose for a good hour. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Luckily for Accalia, as October came around, Oliver Wood — also known as her quidditch captain — is obsessed with winning the Quidditch Cup this year, since it's his last year. He's been making them work incredibly hard to win, wanting the Cup more than anything.

This is why last week, the Gryffindor team was huddled in the chilly locker rooms on the edge of the dark Quidditch field as Oliver made his speech. Desperation in his voice as he spoke.

"This is our last chance — my last chance — to win the Quidditch Cup," he told them, striding up and down in front of them. "I'll be leaving at the end of this year. I'll never get another shot at it."

"Gryffindor hasn't won for seven years now. Okay, so we've had the worst luck in the world — injuries — then the tournament getting called off last year." Oliver swallowed, as though the memory still brought a lump to his throat. "But we also know we've got the best — ruddy — team — in — the — school," he said, punching a fist into his other hand, the old manic glint back in his eye. "We've got three superb Chasers."

He pointed to Accalia, Angelina, and Alicia.

"You're too sweet, Oli." Accalia changes her hair and eyes to bubblegum pink, as she sat in between the two Weasley twins.