𝐗𝐈𝐗

Chapter Nineteen:
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬.

─────𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧 (𝗻𝗲́𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀)

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁. Crookshanks led the way down the stairs; Remus, Pettigrew, and Ron went next, looking like entrants in a six-legged race. Next came Professor Snape, drifting creepily along, his toes hitting each stair as they descended, held up by his wand, which was being pointed at him by Sirius. Harry, Accalia, and Hermione brought up the rear.

She felt anxious and nervous, it's not her fault.

Getting back into the tunnel was difficult. Remus, Pettigrew, and Ron had to turn sideways to manage it; Remus still had Pettigrew covered with his wand. Accalia could see them edging awkwardly along the tunnel in single file. Crookshanks was still in the lead. Harry went right after Sirius, who was still making Snape drift along ahead of them; he kept bumping his lolling head on the low ceiling. Accalia had the impression Sirius was making no effort to prevent this.

"You know what this means?" Sirius said abruptly to Harry as they made their slow progress along the tunnel. "Turning Pettigrew in?"

"You're free," said Harry.

"Yes..." said Sirius. "But I'm also — I don't know if anyone ever told you — I'm your godfather."

Accalia snorted."He knows — OW!" She glared at Hermione.

"You're ruining their moment!" She hissed.

"Harry knows to just ignore me by now," whispered Accalia.

"Yeah, but Black doesn't."

"Well, then he has to learn at some point," sassed Accalia, getting a shake of the head from Hermione.

Hermione and Accalia's quiet, playful bickering was the only thing that sounded until they had reached the end of the tunnel. Crookshanks darted up first; he had evidently pressed his paw to the knot on the trunk, and just as they were all going to leave, Accalia shouted—

"WAIT!"

Everyone froze and quickly turned to Accalia, thinking she was injured or something only to see her glancing around the tunnel.