𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Twenty-Eight:
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

─────𝐑𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐬𝐲

A/N: this chapter is 9.6k words...sorry it's so long
but i couldn't find a good place to separate it

Two days later, the family of six were in the kitchen. Celeste was making breakfast since it was close to eight in the morning, Remus helping. Aaron and Sirius were sitting at the table with Accalia, all three having tea—Accalia an iced coffee—while Issac played with an action figure Accalia had bought for him. The grownups were talking to the younger girl but she wasn't paying attention. Not in a rude way, she just, couldn't focus. Her mind wouldn't just shut up, so she started drawing.

One, of the many things she hated about herself, was her mind. It was like it, frankly, had a mind of its own. It was constantly on and going haywire twenty–four seven. Her mind was constantly coming up with random things that she couldn't even fully understand and wouldn't ever think of.

Ever since she could remember—which was about age three—her brain was on autopilot. Constantly jumping from one thing to another, never giving her time to breathe, making it difficult for her to focus, listen, talk, even sleep. It sometimes makes it hard to stay in reality. It's one of the reasons she had to take the stupid potion or is supposed to, also why she draws a lot.

When she was still living with the Malfoys, she was never able to listen to the dumb lessons that the tutor and Narcissa were trying to teach her. Her eyes would wander around or they would seemingly go blank and she's detached from reality. It would cause her to get into a lot of trouble with Lucius and the tutors, sometimes Narcissa, because she couldn't focus, therefore, couldn't listen.

Draco would notice her drawing on her skin a lot ( which also constantly got her in trouble with everyone ) so he gave her one of his notebooks and quills one day. He told her to use that instead of her skin so she wouldn't get in trouble.