𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

Chapter Forty-Nine:
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝❞

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞?

─────𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

The next day was a complete blur, so was the entire rest of the school year. Accalia felt selfish for it, for being so out of it. She tried to focus and pay attention and come back to her mind, she really did, but it wasn't possible.

Her family calls it her "episodes". It doesn't happen very often, not since first year, at least. But, it's usually different. Usually, she has so much and she focuses hard on things and she is, basically normal then she falls into herself. She can't get out of bed. She won't eat, she won't drink, she won't take a shower, she won't even draw or sleep.

Celeste always understood. She understood better than the rest of her family. Accalia never knew why she was always so patient when she got like that. She wasn't even patient with herself.

Why are you like this? Just get out of bed, it isn't that hard. Why are you so pathetic? You have no reason to be this upset. Drink some water. You're weak. Go take a shower. You're crazy. Eat some food. You're weak. Just sit up, it isn't that hard. You're crazy.

You're crazy. You're weak. You're crazy. You're weak.

Crazy.

Weak.

Crazy.

Weak.

Celeste never rushed her or tried to make her feel bad simply made sure she got some food and some water in her. The only time she'd drag Accalia out of bed was so she could take a shower. Most times she would have Estelle and Dora come in to talk to her, or Antonio would come and sit next to her and just read a book. Sometimes Remus and Aaron would come in to talk to her, along with Andy and Ted.

Accalia did always feel bad for it, felt she was being difficult and was just overreacting, but she was just so overwhelmed that she couldn't just smile and laugh fake. It just got too difficult sometimes.

She did try to not be like that, she spent about two more days after the third task in the Hospital Wing—Dumbledore insisted Harry stay as well, despite him physically being healthy. Why? That's what they both wanted to know.