𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Chapter Sixty-Seven:
𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. ❞

─────𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

"Where's my scarf?"

"What?" Accalia stared at Hermione.

"My scarf...The reason you went back to the Room of—" Hermione froze as she seemed to realize something. "You know what. Harry will be fine getting to the tower himself. Besides, you shouldn't be out at risk Umbridge comes by."

"What about your scarf?" Ron looked at Hermione confused. Hermione waved it off,

"It was old anyway. Come on."

Once they got into the common room, she immediately fell onto the floor and grabbed a muggle pen that she keeps on her since Hermione got her them for her birthday.

"Does anyone have a piece of parchment?" Accalia yelled out in the common room.  There weren't many people in there, but there was still a good amount. Eight balls of parchment flew from every direction and landed near her. "Thank you!"

"What do you need parchment for?" Ron asked as he pulled out his homework. She realized she could've just asked him and Hermione...

"Well," Accalia sat up and used her wand to flatten the parchment as if it was brand new, "you see, I hate when people try to make a fool of me. Take Goldstein for example, I sent his mum and sisters the Daily Prophet and told them everything that actually happened. They sent me flowers."

"That's who the flowers were from?" Hermione looked up from her parchment where she had started writing a letter to someone.

Accalia nodded with a grin and went back to writing.

"So, who's that one for?" Ron asked curiously.

Accalia froze for a moment, "The Malfoys."