𝐗𝐕

Chapter Fifteen:
𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬!

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿!

─────𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸-𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗥𝗼𝗻, 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. Their only chance of talking to him was during Care of Magical Creatures lessons. And as Accalia didn't have Care of Magical Creatures, she had to wait till the others came back to let her know how he was doing.

She, fortunately, missed Hermione, Hermione–do–good–Granger, slap her dear cousin, Draco Malfoy across the face. Harry and Ron explained to her what had happened while they were doing Cheering Charms for their Charms class. She had to admit she was all that thrilled to find out one of her best friends slap him, she couldn't exactly defend him. All in all, he deserved it and she probably would've done the same thing in all honesty.

Hermione missed Charms. That was highly concerning to the three friends as Hermione never misses class. She's rarely ever late to class. Accalia knew that the bushy-haired witch was overworking herself, but not to this extreme.

After lunch, and after the Cheering Charm wore off, they decided to go look for her. They passed the security trolls, gave the Fat Lady the password ("Flibbertigibbet"), and scrambled through the portrait hole into the common room.

Hermione was sitting at a table, fast asleep, her head resting on an open Arithmancy book. They went to sit down on either side of her while Accalia sat down in front. Harry prodded her awake.

"Wh — what?" said Hermione, waking with a start and staring wildly around. "Is it time to go? W — which lesson have we got now?"

"Divination, but it's not for another twenty minutes," said Harry. "Hermione, why didn't you come to Charms?"

"What? Oh no!" Hermione squeaked. "I forgot to go to Charms!"