𝐗𝐈

Chapter Eleven:
𝐀 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐈𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦.

─────𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝗛𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁. Hermione and Ron looked at Accalia, before running after him. Accalia took a deep breath and hit the back of her head on the wall.

After another deep breath, she quickly got out of the booth, wrapped her scarf tightly around her, and ran out of the pub and to where she saw Hermione and Ron talking to Harry, who looked absolutely outraged.

"He was their friend!" She heard him yell as she got closer. "And he betrayed them! I hope he comes after me! 'Cause when he does, I'll kill him!"

"Harold," She spoke calmly, "you can't just threaten to kill the most dangerous man—"

"So you're just going to stick up for the murderer who killed mine, and your parents?" He looked at her in disbelief.

"Of course, I'm not sticking up with him!" She defended herself. "But I don't think you want to be sharing a cell with him, or worst, be buried six feet underground because you failed!"

"Did you know? Did you know or was Professor McGonagall just lying?" Harry questioned her.

Accalia stopped and bit her lip. When she didn't answer, Harry scoffed. She took a deep breath and took a step or two. "Harry, look—"

"You knew who Sirius Black was to me and you didn't tell me!" Harry yelled.

"Okay, yes, technically I did know who he was to you."

"Technically? You technically knew who he was?" He scoffed.

"I didn't know he was your godfather... I think." She questioned herself before shaking her head. "I knew he was your mum and dad's, mostly your dad's for years before your mum's, friend. I knew he was the Secret–Keeper for your parents. I knew he was the one to take us from your house until Hagrid got there. Er, I remember watching your mum die, very traumatic ac—"