𝐗𝐋𝐈

Chapter Forty-One:
𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫❜𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜—

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲. ❞

─────𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

"Bloody fuck, women," Antonio groaned as he tiredly walked out of the Hufflepuff common room and into the corridor at seven in the morning. He was obviously hungover, but Accalia could give less than three fucks at the moment.

"Look at this, Antonio! Look! It's barely seven in the morning and I wake up to this!" Accalia said frantically, pushing the newspaper in front of him. Antonio rubbed his eyes and grabbed the paper, letting out a yawn as he did so. Just as he was going to ask what the issue was he saw it and his tiredness vanished.

"How—How did she—That's impossible! She's banned!"

"I don't know!" Accalia cried out, leaning against the wall and closing her eyes tightly. "But I know that our family got a first look because Rita sent that one to me saying I "get a sneak peek for being her latest scoop!" What am I going to do? Everyone will see this!"

"Okay, okay..." Antonio ran a hand through his tangled hair. "We can figure something out, Lia."

"It gets worst," she mumbled, her face in her hands. "Practically called me a bloody whore on the next page!"

"It's not that..." Antonio turned the page and grimaced, "Okay it's really bad."

IS ACCALIA BLACK NOT WORTH THE EFFORT?
By Rita Skeeter

Accalia Black is known for many things. Whether it be causing a scene at a Ministry Ball, ruining it for everyone at just six years old, or being kicked out of the Malfoy's household and forced into the home of famous Quidditch Player, Aaron Johnson and disgraced Black Heiress, Celeste Black.

It's been told she is an attention seeker and a troubled kid, according to Lucius Malfoy when interviewed on why Accalia Black was removed from his home.

It's no secret Accalia Black has had a difficult life. Her dear mother, Cassandra Lupin, was killed after her father, Regulus Black, abandoned them. She was then tossed around family homes as she was difficult to deal with.