𝐗𝐋

Chapter Forty:
𝐘𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥...𝐘𝐚𝐲

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭— ❞

─────𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧

TW: there is an implied slur "fa—" is what i wrote. i
don't feel comfortable writing the whole word but
it is there :/

On Christmas day, Accalia was awakened by Hermione opening the curtains around her bed and bringing the presents with her. After a lot of bugging and persuading, Hermione was able to get Accalia to open her present with her.

From Dora and Zach she got some candies, a copy of their most recent ultrasound, and the gender of the baby, (also the knowledge she is the first one to know, along with Antonio, that it's a boy).

From Ted and Andy, she got a new paint set and a few new sweaters. Aaron and Celeste got her a gold, butterfly ring (that looked like it cost a fortune) that matched with a necklace they got Estelle and a bracelet they got Issac. Remus and Sirius got her a...she doesn't know what they got her. It was a box. There was no letter, nothing. Just a wooden box with a few runes on the top.

Issac got her a small stuffed elephant (which was very random) and a colouring book he coloured. Accalia hand-drawn a colouring book for him to colour last year and told him she wanted to see it when he finished it. Every picture has a small comment next to it that she doesn't understand but makes her laugh anyway.

Estelle and Charlie got her some nose earnings, another stuffed dragon (she's gotten millions of them threw the years) and a note asking her to be Estelle's bridesmaid. They claimed they aren't getting married yet and want a small wedding but they know Molly will want a big one and everything. If they ever tell her.

(Ron, Ginny, and George think they will and it'll all be fine. Accalia, Fred, and Antonio all think Molly will find out by herself and it won't end well. They have money on it.)

Hermione and Accalia met up with Harry and Ron in the common room, and they went down to breakfast together. They spent most of the morning in Gryffindor Tower, where everyone was enjoying their presents, then returned to the Great Hall for a magnificent lunch, which included at least a hundred turkeys and Christmas puddings, and large piles of Cribbage's Wizarding Crackers.