𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐕

Chapter Thirty-Nine:
𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬=𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬...𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬?

─────𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 (𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫) 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧

"I give up," Harry groaned and fell onto a bean bag. "I suck at this. I'm just going to be the biggest embarrassment at the Ball."

"That's not at all true," Accalia denied. "Nothing will be as embarrassing as Ron's robes. You'll be the second biggest embarrassment."

Harry groaned louder and put his hands onto his face. "You are absolutely awful at pep talks."

"Never said I was good," she grinned, sticking her hand out for him to grab. "C'mon you, big baby. You have a date and you cannot embarrass her. The least you could do is be able to do a simple waltz."

Harry took his hands off his face and grabbed her hand, allowing her to pull him up. The two walked back to the middle of their area but instead of Harry looking down at their feet, Accalia lifted his head to make eye contact with her.

"Try not to focus on what your feet are doing and just go with it. Don't overthink, that's my job."

"What if—What are you doing with your eyes?"

"I'm not doing anything with my eyes."

"You're changing the colour. It's creepy and weird."

"Are you calling me creepy and weird?" Accalia raised an eyebrow, leaving her eyes red.

"What—No! I'm not saying—You're not—" Harry started to stutter.

"I thought I was quite pretty and funny but—"

"No, no! I mean yes! You are but—No! I don't—I—"

Accalia started to laugh at his flustering, which only got him to glare.

"It's so easy to get you all flustered," she patted his cheek.

"I—You—Hm."

Accalia just let out another laugh as she grinned brightly. "See, Harold, you're doing it."