𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

Chapter Thirty-Five:
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

─────𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

The first task was just moments away and didn't help Accalia's nerves for both her friends. The only thing that reassured her was knowing she had no bad feelings, also the fact that Charlie was there. She knew he wouldn't let anyone get seriously injured, or his dragons.

She and Hermione helped Harry practice different charms, leading up to him facing the dragon, specifically the Summoning Charm. Accalia was practically a professional at such a charm, having to summon gaze and bandages from getting injured so often, so she tried to help him the most. Hermione, although helped, mostly tried to learn everything she possibly could about every dragon that Harry heard Charlie and Estelle mention as Accalia kept getting sidetracked.

Harry had also told Cedric that the first competition was them facing a dragon. Accalia was proud, knowing there was some tension between the two, even if they wouldn't admit it to Accalia specifically. That only lead to her checking up on Cedric whenever Harry needed space and being there for emotional support.

Accalia sat between Hermione and Antonio, the seat below them was Noah and Thomas as the schools waited for the first champion to face the dragon. Accalia had seen Charlie and Estelle but she wasn't able to do anything more than a bright smile and small wave before being forced into the stands.

She was already bored, going from twirling her wand in her hand to playing a game called Hangman with Thomas and Antonio—Hermione trying to help her out and Noah nauseous and nervous for his brother.

"Can you stop bouncing your leg?" Hermione asked calmly, despite her annoyance.

"I can't help it," Accalia groaned leaning her head back and sending a smile to Cho Chang, who was just a few seats away from the group. The Ravenclaw sent her a tight smile back before going back to talk to her friend and Accalia complaining.

"I'm bored and hate small spaces," she said simply, deciding to just fiddle with her necklace. "Whoever's idea to was to make us wait thirty minutes before we can see someone get barbecue was an idiot."

"Accalia!" Hermione scolded, receiving an eye roll from the girl. "You cannot joke about things like that!"

"Do you think someone will get barbecued?" Thomas turned to grin at Accalia. She nodded frantically, answering in a blank tone,