𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter Forty-Three:
𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

❝ 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞. ❞

─────𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝗔𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀. There were delays in the post because the owls kept being blown off course.

An owl came with two different letters, one from Sirius for Harry, another from Celeste, for Accalia during their lunch.

Accalia, answer my letters before I floo my arse over there. Antonio told Zach that you're still having nightmares after the tournament, and they have gotten worst. A graveyard? You are still writing everything you remember in a book, correct?

Please, Lia, take the potion. I get it. I get you don't like it but you need to sleep, you need to eat as well. When you don't sleep, you don't eat. It's not healthy to have to witness...I couldn't give a damn that it's because you're a seer, all I care about is you being healthy. So please, take the potion. The potion is only there to help you.

Love you, Cece.

p.s. Issac insisted on sending you, Harry, Tony, and your friends' stickers that a muggle friend of his gave him. That's what's in the envelope.

"What is that about?"

Accalia looked up at Harry and just shrugged, "Nothing. Issac sent us stickers from a muggle friend, though," she dumped the envelope upside down and about twenty stickers fell out of it.

"Ou! I call dips on this one," Ron quickly grabbed one that Accalia couldn't see.

"What did Sirius, say?" asked Hermione.