𝐗𝐗𝐕

Chapter Twenty-Five:
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

└──────────────────────┘

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

─────𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"ACCALIA, GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE!" Celeste yelled from downstairs.

Accalia groaned as she looked away from her painting and towards the clock. "HARRY'S A BIG BOY, HE CAN MANAGE!"

"ACCALIA HOPE—"

"Don't say it—"

"—BLACK-LUPIN, I SWEAR TO MERLIN!"

The girl huffed as she wiped her paint filled hands on her old pair of joggers that is already filled with paint that won't come off.

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING! NO NEED TO YELL!"

Harry, Sirius, and Remus were supposed to be arriving in no sooner than five minutes. Sirius and Celeste were so incredibly stressed that Accalia couldn't help but find it utterly hilarious. It was a little cruel at how amused she was, but the two were being ridiculous.

Celeste has always been a little bit of a neat freak, everything but the bedrooms had to be at least organized. Accalia wasn't surprised at the fact she had Aaron and her cleaning the entire house. Until Accalia slept for close to thirty-six hours straight.

Sirius on the other hand, from stories she's heard, him being a neat freak has to be the most unrealistic one. And, she doesn't think he entirely is, the only reason he seems to like it is that Harry was coming and he wants to make a good impression.

Accalia thought the two were being ridiculous. Harry is just Harry, not the bloody queen of England. She loves Harry, he's her best friend, but she does not love him enough to clean until she's gotten overwhelmed.

Once she made it down the stairs and into the family room, Celeste was tidying up the air, Issac was playing with some quidditch toys, and Aaron was turning the muggle telly onto a random movie.